Compers Challenge 2018

Options

Comments

• Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,875 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    mansey wrote: »
    She grabbed it off the postie, ripped it open and stuck down on the stairs behind the front door and took a photo :rotfl:

:rotfl: Exactly!
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • Emmaaar22
    Options
    She grabbed it off the postie, ripped it open and stuck down on the stairs behind the front door and took a photo :rotfl:

Rather then the postman's clothes?

Postman always has a extra package or two :whistle:
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does anyone else find themselves entering competitions that they wouldn't normally enter because of this challenge? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't enter for something that I wouldn't use, but for example, although I do read books, I normally just buy them in charity shops. I don't normally enter to win them, but since one of the challenge is to win a signed item, I have been doing some comps on Goodreads. Also, I wouldn't normally enter a competition to win an Easter egg, much as I like chocolate. But one of the challenges is to win chocolate, so I hone in on those comps now. Especially if it is to win a bundle of say five bars of chocolate.
  • Emmaaar22
    Options
    Marg2k8 wrote: »
    Does anyone else find themselves entering competitions that they wouldn't normally enter because of this challenge? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't enter for something that I wouldn't use, but for example, although I do read books, I normally just buy them in charity shops. I don't normally enter to win them, but since one of the challenge is to win a signed item, I have been doing some comps on Goodreads. Also, I wouldn't normally enter a competition to win an Easter egg, much as I like chocolate. But one of the challenges is to win chocolate, so I hone in on those comps now. Especially if it is to win a bundle of say five bars of chocolate.

Yes, the amount of competitions I have entered to win lingerie for the newt is unbelievable.

I dread when I win one and it turns up and my parents open it :embarasse
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    Options
    Marg2k8 wrote: »

Have you ever thought it is the strange people and not the challenge to blame :p
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    Over the weekend I have won £1 from Topcashback Game. This morning I have won a Joe mug from the Kit Kat promotion.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    Options
    Over the weekend I have won £1 from Topcashback Game. This morning I have won a Joe mug from the Kit Kat promotion.

Woo hoo another Joe mug :T

Which one did you choose? :o
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • Emmaaar22
    Options
    Woo hoo another Joe mug :T

Which one did you choose? :o

Have you got a link for the kit kat comp?
  • BenhamsLC
    BenhamsLC Posts: 5,879 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Silver Surfer, Always Smiling

114 wins in 2015, 94 wins in 2016
    121 Wins in 2017, 154 wins in 2018
    90 wins in 2019, 37 wins in 2020
    Good Luck and Thank You
  • Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,875 Forumite
    Options
    Looking forward to my set arriving :D

1rdvtrf.jpg
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure