Missy's spend £10 a week on groceries get the house sorted & hit this debt hard diary

Options
1757677787981»

Comments

• missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Aw thanks lovely. Love the support I feel and get on here. Thank you for posting! We have christmasified the house! It looks amazing! Have managed 3 loads of washing, a black bag of clothes for variety, deep cleaned both bathrooms, changed my bed, sorted May's clothes. Gone through bathroom cabinets, Sorted underwear drawer, helped put up outside lights and cooked s roast. Am knackered been on the go 8 hours!!!! But feel vaguely more organised! Managed to cook the roast on the woodburner which is a result, so free fuel! Have got is all onesies for Xmas, fleece ones so we can be warmer still! Hope you're all having a good Sunday!
  • redofromstart
    Options
    missymoo81 wrote: »
    I'm wondering with the super markets will do their veg for 19p etc this year, does anyone know if it's likely?

MrL brochure has 29p veg from 14th - mini roasts, sprouts, carrots and parsnips - so the signs are positive.
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,109 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    missymoo81 wrote: »
    Aw thanks lovely. Love the support I feel and get on here. Thank you for posting! We have christmasified the house! It looks amazing! Have managed 3 loads of washing, a black bag of clothes for variety, deep cleaned both bathrooms, changed my bed, sorted May's clothes. Gone through bathroom cabinets, Sorted underwear drawer, helped put up outside lights and cooked s roast. Am knackered been on the go 8 hours!!!! But feel vaguely more organised! Managed to cook the roast on the woodburner which is a result, so free fuel! Have got is all onesies for Xmas, fleece ones so we can be warmer still! Hope you're all having a good Sunday!

Wow, amazing result! Well done :T
    MrL brochure has 29p veg from 14th - mini roasts, sprouts, carrots and parsnips - so the signs are positive.

Great news, fingers crossed the others follow suit as well :)
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hey, wow life is a whirlwind it seems. Sorry for not keeping posting. Im pretty much sorted for Xmas,'have spent far too much though. But will sort budget in new year. Love making lists, sorting Xmas and the promise of the new year.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,284 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Glad Xmas is sorted. New year new start :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Hope you're okay Missy x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,284 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hope everything is ok in your world. Happy New Year xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income