Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• millie
    millie Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have just completed my 4th week of training. I have nothing showing on the schedule for next week although I have 2 training smarts in stock that I received last week. don't know what they are planning.

I have not received any invites to correctly delivered or unaddressed mail for nearly 2 months so not sure what has happened there either.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

Got the multiple survey invites, logged in via my phone for the first time ever approx. 6.30am and think I got on, don't like that the Accept & Decline buttons were so close. Oh well just wait and see.

:

I've just realised that I haven't been receiving the invite emails since I messaged them complaining about them coming out so early in the morning. Looks as though I might be on a blacklist now!!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    I am now using their app for all my TNS and find it so much easier than using the conventional way of entering data. Just brilliant!

I looked for an app & couldent finf it.
    Only the business one.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Woo hoo - I've finally got a message about being back on the panel - wonderful timing as I'm due to go on holiday in a couple of weeks (which I booked as soon as the new site was up and running so I will not be happy if I get a posting pack for that week). If I get too many cubes this time then I will definitely be complaining - we're supposed to receive 1-2 per month not 2-3 in one week! Wish I'd complained last time - I can use the vouchers but trying to find cash to post 3 in a week is not easy and its a walk up a really steep hill to my nearest post office. Think I may do as someone suggested and be creative with my holidays as I'm back on later than usual this year and have a nasty suspicion I'll be still on the panel come December :D
    2020 Wins:
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    I've just realised that I haven't been receiving the invite emails since I messaged them complaining about them coming out so early in the morning. Looks as though I might be on a blacklist now!!

Mine always end up in the spam/junk folder despite me having added the address to the safe list. Might it be worth checking yours? (if not already done so)
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I looked for an app & couldent finf it.
    Only the business one.

That's the one you should use.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I'm bored of the training now... 3 weeks all of which have been exactly the same (1x Small White from a PostBox, 1x Jiffy Bag from a Post Office and 2x incoming with a SMART). I've just booked a holiday as well - so if that puts me on hold I may not bother to try again.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • HomingPigeon
    Options
    I took part in the Correctly Delivered Survey from 30th April to 13th May and have not received my voucher yet (25th June).

Is it usual to wait this amount of time to receive a voucher?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    To be honest I tend to lose track of when vouchers are due to arrive. It may be that the issuing of vouchers is contracted out to an outside organisation, even though everything allegedly comes from Kantar, somperhaps they have their own routine for handling them.
  • bigboystephen
    Options
    Primrose wrote: »
    To be honest I tend to lose track of when vouchers are due to arrive. It may be that the issuing of vouchers is contracted out to an outside organisation, even though everything allegedly comes from Kantar, somperhaps they have their own routine for handling them.
    ive started making a note in my diary when I do a survey and when I get the vouchers because they take that long to come now im sure I missed out on vouchers before
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure