Sun Holiday Codes January 2018

Comments

• bitm2007
    bitm2007 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 13 January 2018 at 3:01PM
    Thank you. Stupidly didn’t realise you have to pay x4 so making it quite a lot for two people. I’m guessing the sun will be the same kind of prices tomorrow. £170 for a nicer caravan in March is a lot though.

Sun will be 50p per person less, but you will still have to pay for 4 people, and the extra's will be the same. There are however dates where you don't have to pay the extra's however, but none are at weekend's at Haven Presthaven this year (see link below)

https://www.mailholidayparks.co.uk/dailymail/free-park-dates
  • bitm2007 wrote: »
    Sun will be 50p per person less, but you will still have to pay for 4 people, and the extra's will be the same. There are however dates where you don't have to pay the extra's however, but none are at weekend's at Haven Presthaven this year (see link below)

https://www.mailholidayparks.co.uk/dailymail/free-park-dates

Thank you- so the prestige caravans are a bit more (around £33 pp pn) I don’t mind booking a more basic caravan but unlike the haven site, you can’t choose a newer model. It’s around £100 for comfort plus, but I don’t want an old caravan as some can be horrible. Trying to decide what to do.

Does anyone know if you can add cots to the booking?
  • Hi can you help? I've collected the codes i thought I needed to book a break (i have a priority code) and it turns out I've collected the wrong ones.... Easy etc

can anyone help with the 8 digit codes at all?

thanks in advance!!
  • Hi can you help? I've collected the codes i thought I needed to book a break (i have a priority code) and it turns out I've collected the wrong ones.... Easy etc

can anyone help with the 8 digit codes at all?

thanks in advance!!

They are individual to each paper so nobody will have 8 spare.
  • bitm2007
    edited 13 January 2018 at 3:41PM
    Thank you- so the prestige caravans are a bit more (around £33 pp pn) I don’t mind booking a more basic caravan but unlike the haven site, you can’t choose a newer model. It’s around £100 for comfort plus, but I don’t want an old caravan as some can be horrible. Trying to decide what to do.

Does anyone know if you can add cots to the booking?

There are four levels of accommodation available in the Sun promotion priced at £9.50, £14.50, £19.50 and £32.50, the premier plus (prestiage) caravan being the best most expensive, although all types are not available at all parks. I normally book the standard (comfort) accomodation , but quite often get a free upgrade (maybe because we are now all adults).
  • bitm2007 wrote: »
    There are four levels of accommodation available in the Sun promotion priced at £9.50, £14.50, £19.50 and £32.50, the premier plus (prestiage) caravan being the best most expensive, although all types are not available at all parks. I normally book the standard (comfort) accomodation , but quite often get a free upgrade (maybe because we are now all adults).

Thanks for your help! What is the £19.50 caravan?
  • Thank you my daft fault!
  • bitm2007
    edited 13 January 2018 at 4:28PM
    Thanks for your help! What is the £19.50 caravan?

The main benefit is an extra two foot of width (12 foot, not 10), which does make a difference especially in the bedroom's.

Premier Plus/Pestiage
    The very best caravans in our offer. These are ultra-modern, 12ft wide caravans that are superbly fitted with modern, stylish fittings, central heating throughout and double glazing. Available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight, bed linen is included and beds will be made up for your arrival. Earlier check in time at 3pm.

Comfort Extra Wide/Super Plus
    These caravans are spacious, modern and 12ft wide. Available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight and featuring higher quality fittings and stylish interiors. As a minimum, these have heating in the lounge area. If you hire bed linen, beds will be made up for your arrival. Earlier check in time at 3pm.

Comfort Plus/Standard Plus
    Comfort Plus caravans have all the features of a Comfort caravan but come with the added benefit of multi-room heating. Plus, if bed linen is hired, beds will be made up for arrival. Check in time is 4pm. Please note that this accommodation may be a chalet, apartment, or caravan.

Comfort/Standard
    Comfort caravans are 10ft wide and available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight. Comfortable and well fitted, Comfort caravans have a gas or electric fire in the lounge area. Bed linen is available for hire but beds will not be made up. Check in time is 4pm. Please note that this accommodation may be a chalet, apartment, or caravan.
  • I have a priority sun saver code I was sent.

I stupidly thought it was the words being published on here I needed to use it, and didn't collect the papers.

What are my options now?

Will I be able to book using the words from Monday?

Or do I need to start collecting sun saver codes from today? :o
  • I have a priority sun saver code I was sent.

I stupidly thought it was the words being published on here I needed to use it, and didn't collect the papers.

What are my options now?

Will I be able to book using the words from Monday?

Or do I need to start collecting sun saver codes from today? :o

I've done exactly the same - duh - I really must stop skim reading everything.... good luck for Monday!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure