This Time I'm Really Going To Do It

Comments

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Well, maybe an hour, in the comfort of your own home. No more! Mr Watty is having a duvet day, maybe you should have a sofa day :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Watty1
    Watty1 Posts: 4,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Well, maybe an hour, in the comfort of your own home. No more! Mr Watty is having a duvet day, maybe you should have a sofa day :)
    haha. He's being very male about it. The dog the sofa the duvet and the remote are all involved :)
    Better off at work to be honest :rotfl:
    Made it to mortgage free but what a muddle that became

In the event the proverbial hits the fan then co-habitees are better stashing their cash than being mortgage free !!
  • Sounds like heaven!
  • Watty1
    Late catch up. Not a lot doing. Unpacked stock order. Think supplier has not sent all the goods - supplier says has - think this might be a lengthy debate :(
    Took Most Handsome for a hack and got stopped by someone I'd never met before locally who asked if I would take a look at his pony. Said pony was going to be dumped so he said he would have her but he knew nothing about ponies. She was a cute little thing but I was really worried about her eye so I asked him to call a vet. He said he would ... I hope he does. Pony was so cute, clearly very old and the chap was quite charming. Felt rather like a character in a 1960s girls pony story being stopped out riding and asked to look by some chap ..... I even climbed a fence :)

In the event the proverbial hits the fan then co-habitees are better stashing their cash than being mortgage free !!
  • Watty1
    Even later tonight :)
    Delivery problems sorted.
    The florist dropped off the flowers for tomorrows funeral. They are so perfect I was moved to tears, just because they sum up Mr Watty's dad. The greenery is from the grape vine in the garden, ivy and from the hedges and there are roses and herbs and a few wild flowers with a few quinces all in an old kilner jar with a couple of apples to sit beside them. It just is ideal. Even Mr Watty said they were lovely.

• apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Thinking of you all today, Watty. May it all run smoothly and you guys get to say your goodbyes in the way you want to x

And the flowers sound perfect.
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • greent
    greent Posts: 10,671 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    The flowers sound absolutely lovely, watty

Hope today goes as well as it possibly could xx
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    Net sales 2024: £20
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Oh gosh, its today? :( Echoing the others, the flowers sound utterly beautiful, and I hope the day goes the way you want it to go, as much as these things ever can.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • You're both in my thoughts xx
    MFW :)
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
  • apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    thinking of you watty x
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback