Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kuepper
    • By kuepper 30th Sep 19, 9:30 AM
    • 762Posts
    • 121Thanks
    kuepper
    Can you claim compensation for delayed Thos Cook rescue flight?
    • 30th Sep 19, 9:30 AM
    Can you claim compensation for delayed Thos Cook rescue flight? 30th Sep 19 at 9:30 AM
    On a package holiday and my CAA rescue flight has been rescheduled for 24 hrs (so far) after original TCook departure. Holiday co Olympic are putting us up overnight in accommodation but am I likely to be able to claim flight compensation or make insurance claim?
Page 2
    • MSE Molly
    • By MSE Molly 3rd Oct 19, 9:48 AM
    • 39 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    MSE Molly
    On a package holiday and my CAA rescue flight has been rescheduled for 24 hrs (so far) after original TCook departure. Holiday co Olympic are putting us up overnight in accommodation but am I likely to be able to claim flight compensation or make insurance claim?
    Originally posted by kuepper
    Hi kuepper,

Check out our Thomas Cook guide here where you can hopefully find your answer

- MSE Molly

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter,MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    To report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    • Alan Bowen
    • By Alan Bowen 3rd Oct 19, 9:53 AM
    • 3,367 Posts
    • 1,706 Thanks
    Alan Bowen
    The CAA has said that if the delay was over 4 hours they would consider a claim for food and drinks, and I think that is being generous. If you were waiting for Thomas Cook to bring you home, you would have been waiting for a good deal longer
    • bradders1983
    • By bradders1983 3rd Oct 19, 9:54 AM
    • 864 Posts
    • 616 Thanks
    bradders1983
    Hi kuepper,

Check out our Thomas Cook guide here where you can hopefully find your answer

- MSE Molly
    Originally posted by MSE Molly
    He has been answered already. And because he hasnt had the reply he wanted he has never been seen again.
    • societys child
    • By societys child 7th Oct 19, 9:10 PM
    • 6,448 Posts
    • 7,631 Thanks
    societys child
    They walk amongst us.

If you find one stranded, don't get involved . .

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,608Posts Today

9,115Users online

Martin's Twitter