Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    RE: Snap & Save

I did the Snap & Save for the Free Optiwell yoghurt drink that ended yesterday 23 Feb 2016.

I now see that it is available again starting today 24 Feb 2016 to 01 Mar 2016.

Previous it has been mentioned that the offer can be done again because of it being classed as a new offer, but I think in this thread someone that did take up the offer again, their cashback was declined.

Matt, can you clarify whether or not I can do the offer again?

Thanks
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning @JAG,

As the offer dates on our site different this will be classed as a new offer. However, if you do have any issues with this at all please let me know and I will be happy to help :)

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • ArsenalFC
    ArsenalFC Posts: 1,095 Forumite
    I have issued MCOL - online court against TCB in the past and have been successful with TCB quickly settled with expenses & compensation on top of the transaction.

People should know that it is TCB who is responsible for your transactions and to pay up. They will always blame the merchants for not paying up. Do not accept 40% fair play rubbish from them, they are probably keeping the other 60%. The cashbacks are the responsibility of TCB so dont waste your time in chasing the merchants.

TCB had once too many times failed me and I have lost out a few times in the past - which I hold the believe I have been conned by them, pocketing my cash, I still believe that. The 2 directors of TCB - Oliver Murray Ragg & Michael Emile Tomkins had been paying themselves very handsomely over that past few years with £300-£400k each, a lot of this is coming from decline transactions no doubt.

For me cashback is guarantee having follow the protocols. TCB will get court claim from me everytime they decline a transaction from me in the future. My guess is they will pay up on all my future transactions.
  • Hello again, I have noted I can see a Vodafone transaction in my top retailers, however, it's saying its £0.00. What does this mean? Thanks
  • Almost his £1,000 cashback since I started, thanks all!
  • steve1500
    steve1500 Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 26 February 2016 at 12:50PM
    What is going on with Snap & Save - again or should I call it Snap & Don't Save.

My daughter is still waiting for the Evian Water deal from 5 weeks ago & has just had a Gatorade declined. No reason. Never been claimed anywhere else, first time ever for 4 x Gatorade

She has submitted a support ticket, which basically says either there is a computer fault or someone is being naughty & please explain.

Correct me if I'm wrong, if Checkout say it has already been claimed, that is the end of the matter ?

Very simple question how can a receipt be in two different places, it can't unless something is wrong!
    Private Parking Tickets - Make sure you put your Subject Access Request in after 25th May 2018 - It's free & ask for everything, don't forget the DVLA :D
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning everyone,

I hope you are all looking forward to the weekend.

@yokozuma - I am really glad you have reached £1000 cashback earned. I do hope you have found this extra money useful and have managed to treat yourself with it :)

@ArsenalFC - As explained in numerous places on site we can not pay cashback unless we are paid it ourselves. Like other companies there are exceptions to the rules but if we guaranteed cashback it wouldn't be too long before members wouldn't be able to earn cashback at all or wouldn't be able to earn as much cashback. It's not viable for any company to willingly pay for money they are not going to receive. Goodwill gestures sometimes used but they come out of our pockets and what you say about us keeping the other 60% is simply not true. We don't go keeping cashback from members and we will not start doing this. I am sorry if you don't believe this is the case but I am only willing to share the truth. Looking into your post I don't believe you have posted with a question but if this changes in the future please let me know and I will be happy to help. We want our members to earn cashback and will always help them as much as we can if things don't go to plan but there are some rare cases were we are not paid it and we are very careful to alert our members to this.

@bristolleedsfan - There is cashback available due to commission being available (found by sites like ours) and special offers which do guarantee cashback, gift cards etc via other sites or the companies directly. It is down to a member's discretion what they decide is best but what we do is open up the chance for members to earn commission that would normally be awarded to search engines, other websites etc.

@Guyionic- Don't worry I can see a note for this merchant that says 'Transactions may track at a lower amount but will uplift to the correct amount once confirmed.' If this either gets confirmed at £0 or doesn't get confirmed before the 3 month claim limit is up please lodge a Missing Cashback Claim for this.

@steve1500 - In order for me to take a closer look into your issues I will need you to send me a direct email to mse@topcashback.co.uk. I can then find out what has happened with your transactions

I do hope this helps everyone.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 29 February 2016 at 9:47AM
    I have multiple transactions with financial purchases coming, or should be coming to fruition soon via TCB. I will challenge each and every one slightly after the 'estimate payment date' passes. I believe these 'estimates' are there to mislead and the amount of delays back my beliefs up.
    First will be British Gas, they have 3 weeks to pay.
    Fully satisfied and paid out.

Aviva will be the first week in February, if not paid - these are usually good though.
    Direct Line will be the middle of February, these won't get a day after the 18 weeks, as 18 weeks is well long enough!
    British Gas again, but I will give them to early April.
    Nationwide, again April, probably mid April.
    All fully satisfied and paid out. Money now in my bank.

Hotelopia fiasco - still not fully resolved and complaint Part 2 now in and I've had acknowledgement my complaint is being investigated.....................across the pond!
    Maybe I should have banked half the promoted rate and cancelled my booking? They could then have fought me for a refund! Still an option I suppose?
    Update: I decided to cash in the half rate I've received. I'll see what happens this week with my complaint and then decide what to do.

ArsenalFC - well done for taking them on and winning. Very sad thet you had to resort to those lengths, but shows what a mess TCB is in, regarding customer focus.
    I did think that would be my route with Direct Line, but they paid up and right on my deadline.
    A route for others maybe?

@bristolleedsfan - ask TCB to confirm a financial product cashback is not guaranteed (for genuine purchases). If they do confirm that, report them to the FCA.
    The marketing material needs to be very, very clear. Uncertainties give the advantage to the consumer.

Anyone that has had a declined or delayed cashback payment from any cashback site or promotion for any financial purchases, put in your claim now. And, don't forget to add the compensation.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • Hello

I have used the email link as requested but not received any response, not even an acknowledgement. Is this normal? The claim is now over a year old without more delays.
    Thanks.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure