Morrisons £5 Fruit & Veg Voucher is back - 21st Aug

123457»

Comments

• meer53
    meer53 Posts: 10,217 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    eclarke883 wrote: »
    I don't find Morrison vouchers that good. V short expiry dates and they're always encourgaing you to spend more whcih isnt helpful when your on a budget!

£5 of fruit and veg for free ? Whats "not good" about that ?
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    eclarke883 wrote: »
    I don't find Morrison vouchers that good. V short expiry dates and they're always encourgaing you to spend more whcih isnt helpful when your on a budget!

I would think that £5 worth of free fruit and veg, no strings attached, no minimum spend and no staff complaining when you go in lots of times and use lots of vouchers, would be flipping great when you are on a budget.

If you are on a budget, just how long would you like to sit and look at the voucher before actually getting of your @rse and using it?
  • meg72
    meg72 Posts: 5,164 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I would think that £5 worth of free fruit and veg, no strings attached, no minimum spend and no staff complaining when you go in lots of times and use lots of vouchers, would be flipping great when you are on a budget.

If you are on a budget, just how long would you like to sit and look at the voucher before actually getting of your @rse and using it?

This and the half price meat, 3 chickens for £5 would help anyones
    budget.
    Slimming World at target
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills