Winners Post a Picture Of Your Win Thread! (Updated)

Comments

• Lucyxx
    Lucyxx Posts: 3,147 Forumite
    Wow!!!! Fantastic idea for a thread computertec!!!!

Havn't won anything worth taking a photo of yet really, when I do I'll post it!!

Polo, your kitchen is fab!! I love the mirrored effect on your microwave! Can't believe you've kitted it out so well from wins!!!

Thanks everyone for posting pics so far!

Luc xxxxxxxxx

PS I think this should be a sticky aswell!!! then we can add to it all year as and when we need to!
  • Great idea for a thread
    Some great prizes :T :T
    I will try and post some of mine tomorrow, need to wait till my
    daughters are up,:p to help me :o
    And POLO, you're kitchen is way too clean ;)
    I AM WHAT I AM ;)

• POLO_BINT
    POLO_BINT Posts: 5,619 Forumite
    lmao!

The kitchen pics i took months ago - I have since spent more HOF vouchers and kitted it out with more new bits and bobs including £60 bin (would never have paid that for a bin if I hadnt won vouchers to lol)

Will post pictures of my kitted out bedroom etc tomorrow :D

Just working on my living room now hehehehehe

Always say next thing on my list is to win myself a life!!!!

Flaming Ice.... great pics hun - I would love to be in the position to enter comps for gigs and weekends away! (ten more years and I will be able to lol)

lol dippy at using yours for a wardrobe! really big drum was why I got mine... too many clothes every day and it is a very very good on pocket and consumption too!!!

However, I keep programming it then pressed "off" instead of "start" grrrrrr

Waves to all (hey gran - hows you ) xxxxxx
    :DPle'ma an bysva?:D
  • Winjackie
    Winjackie Posts: 1,726 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have the exact same washing machine as you!! :D

EDIT!! Just read above posts properly........ I have the same washing machine as you and Dippychick!!

And I do the same with the switching it off instead of starting it!
    If at first you don't succeed ........ ;) Alternative autism therapies should be free!!
  • Nicky63
    Nicky63 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    All I have at the mo is a pic of the 2 man tent!!! taken at the moment of incredulous amazement when we erected the tent part our prize at the Isle of Wight Festy this year! pmsl! good job we were letting DD have that to herself and retiring to our nice large 4 man one :rotfl:

mybttentlol-1-1.jpg
    That ain't working! That's the way to do it, money for nothing and TV's for free ;)
  • haha Nicky, we were amazed when we were told two of us were meant to fit in that! so we went and bought a much roomier one on site :rolleyes:
    2008 wins: £5615 2009 wins: £2832 2010 wins: £1265 2011 wins: £1888 2012 wins: £1000 spa voucher
  • Nicky63
    Nicky63 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    flamingice wrote: »
    haha Nicky, we were amazed when we were told two of us were meant to fit in that! so we went and bought a much roomier one on site :rolleyes:

Unbelievable wasn't it! we couldn't stop laughing, we nicknamed it the pencilcase :rotfl:

Fortunately we had our own tent with us anyway and DD was fine cos she'd won VIP ticks which included the Wombats Carling chiller private gig so she just didn't care about the tent she was so over the moon anyway lol
    That ain't working! That's the way to do it, money for nothing and TV's for free ;)
  • Thanks Guys :)

Lots of good wins there - you lucky people :rotfl:
  • kateab
    kateab Posts: 2,824 Forumite
    I want to see katec's bling she won in the platinum jewellery comp!!

cg1982, good shot of Sid on Cbeebies! Nice telly too. ;):D

I will post a pic later of my ipod nano. That's probably my best win so far.

kateab
    Definitely NOT the blogger at Katie and the Kids, OK?
  • Flamingice, you've had some AMAZING prizes!!

POlo, is that iron the one on BzzAgent?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure