Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • withaspritz
    • By withaspritz 14th Dec 19, 1:34 PM
    • 31Posts
    • 9Thanks
    withaspritz
    Best reward credit card
    • 14th Dec 19, 1:34 PM
    Best reward credit card 14th Dec 19 at 1:34 PM
    Hi

I currently take advantage of my NatWest reward bank account by getting the fee free reward credit card from NatWest - earning 0.5% on all purchases. Given the upcoming changes to NatWest rewards Iím actually thinking of ditching them for another bank - I canít seem to find any equivalent cashback cards to switch my spend to?

I pay off balance in full each month without fail so interest isnít a factor - but it seems besides from this card itís only the expensive and not as widely accepted AmEx ones that offer cashback - and even so for only a limited time

Iíve tried the comparison sites but they only seem to show these - there must be others right?
Page 1
    • Gary_Dexter
    • By Gary_Dexter 14th Dec 19, 1:53 PM
    • 7,282 Posts
    • 4,844 Thanks
    Gary_Dexter
    • 14th Dec 19, 1:53 PM
    • 14th Dec 19, 1:53 PM
    Amex is more accepted than you think.

Besides that look here:

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards/best-credit-card-rewards/
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

138Posts Today

2,272Users online

Martin's Twitter