Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • michellep45
    • By michellep45 13th Jan 09, 7:37 PM
    • 199Posts
    • 125Thanks
    michellep45
    0 WOW
    boots 75% off????
    • 13th Jan 09, 7:37 PM
    0 WOW
    boots 75% off???? 13th Jan 09 at 7:37 PM
    hi can any1 tell me when boots have their 75% off ive loads of pressies to buy and this would really help
    thanks
Page 28
  • poppysmum
    i am fumming - got my xmas presis in basket and site has crashed - AGAIN
    • OwtForNowt
    • By OwtForNowt 22nd Jan 09, 10:32 AM
    • 1,604 Posts
    • 4,359 Thanks
    OwtForNowt
    The site has gone down!!!!!!! I could swear
    Originally posted by purplegirluk1
    Ditto .
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • mmmikeyb
    Boots need a k*ick up the b*t.
    Why after being off for a week is this still happening

Also why dont Boots have a facility to tick all your items for removal as I think I need to clear out all my previous items and add them back in.

But it takes for ever to delete them individually then it crashes......:confused:
    • LuSiVe
    • By LuSiVe 22nd Jan 09, 10:48 AM
    • 871 Posts
    • 1,141 Thanks
    LuSiVe
    Why after being off for a week is this still happening

Also why dont Boots have a facility to tick all your items for removal as I think I need to clear out all my previous items and add them back in.

But it takes for ever to delete them individually then it crashes......:confused:
    Originally posted by mmmikeyb
    Can't you just set the quantity of all of them to 0 and then update the basket??

(When you can do anything at all of course ...)
  • Essexgirl
    I have been waiting for this sale, and after trying several times last week to order, I looked at my basket this morning and decided that I really didnt want to give Boots any more of my money. After all this messing around they have lost my custom. I had a basket full including lots of non sale items, but it's just not worth the hassle. I will go elsewhere.
  • scoobydo
    I had stuff got to the paying details .entered them then nothing !!!!!!!!! page froze . Rang customer services they were very nice and tried to enter them all for me and put them through but even she was getting frustrated as everytimer she got things into my basket .....she went to enter my card details and it emptied the basket again .She tried for about half and hour but nothing .
    In the end she apologiesed as their system had gone down . It really is a joke I'm not going to bother now .
    This sale will have cost them a lot of customers .
    • traceye
    • By traceye 22nd Jan 09, 11:00 AM
    • 400 Posts
    • 97 Thanks
    traceye
    GRRRR its so annoying. I spent an hour picking what I wanted then tried to log in and check out and site went down.... wonder how long it will take them to bring it back on this time, although im considering not bothering again... Well done if anyone managed to place an order.
    • inneed
    • By inneed 22nd Jan 09, 11:05 AM
    • 391 Posts
    • 152 Thanks
    inneed
    Just checked it out, and there is a holding page now saying Boots is unavailable!
    • Toto
    • By Toto 22nd Jan 09, 11:05 AM
    • 6,447 Posts
    • 10,913 Thanks
    Toto
    I actually did manage to get an order in at 7.50 this morning. I can't believe the website is as bad as it was last week. What was the point in closing the sale for a week if they do nothing to sort out the problems?

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
    • Toto
    • By Toto 22nd Jan 09, 11:08 AM
    • 6,447 Posts
    • 10,913 Thanks
    Toto
    cant get in account i made an account and dopy forgot password so clicked forgot password it comes up with username (email) not registered trye my other email just in case, still not registered so thought ok i'll do new acount seems it couldent have worked 1st time. well put all infor in and comes up with this advantage card is already used :confused: so my email are not registered but my card is :confused: can anyone help yes am new to the whole boots thing.
    Originally posted by blueeyez
    I had a problem with my advantage card being registered to my old account, in the end I registered my new account for a new advantage card so I could use it right away, once my new card comes I'll call them and ask them to transfer the old card points to the new one.

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
    • maemaesmummy
    • By maemaesmummy 22nd Jan 09, 11:10 AM
    • 2,409 Posts
    • 7,504 Thanks
    maemaesmummy
    i am fumming - got my xmas presis in basket and site has crashed - AGAIN
    Originally posted by poppysmum
    If I didnt laugh right now I would cry
    Bit of a Florida Fan
    8/12/08 Highlands Reserve, 3/12/09 Calaby Parc
    18/8/10 Villa Upper Class 19/12/10 Villa Upper Class
    10/08/11 C P Tower Lake 10/12/11 C P Tower Lake
    28/4/12 Emerald Island 22/7/12 Florida for 6 weeks
    13/12/12 4 weeks C P Tower Lake 13/2 Prize win Orlando
  • pretzelnut
    Change quantities to ''0'' then update your basket this is the quickest way to remove items.

I just rang Customer Services and they said that they are fixing the problem and are hoping the site will be back up and running this afternoon, so to check back at 1pm. But it all sounds a bit familiar.
    Is thankful to those who have shared their
    fortune with those less fortunate
    than themselves - you know who you are!
  • poppysmum
    my 3 year old obviously used to me - she been listening too closely and we just went to see her daddy to take him lunch.
    He said what have you and Mummy done today - she said we done Bloody Boots ! I will be more careful in future !
  • Jenjenf21
    Will the items still be in my basket as i got thrown out this morning!??? Still cant access website, or do you think il have to go through the whole thing again?! Which i really cant be bothered to do!!!
  • poppysmum
    and they probably will be out of stock if you try and put them in the basket again JenJen
    • EVIESMUMMY
    • By EVIESMUMMY 22nd Jan 09, 11:55 AM
    • 279 Posts
    • 528 Thanks
    EVIESMUMMY
    my 3 year old obviously used to me - she been listening too closely and we just went to see her daddy to take him lunch.
    He said what have you and Mummy done today - she said we done Bloody Boots ! I will be more careful in future !

She's not wrong! my replacement order was supposed to be here yesterday! Is there nobody in charge of Boots!
  • Jenjenf21
    SO annoying seeing as i spent so much time putting stuff in my basket the first time round!
  • poppysmum
    Boots Working Again !!!!!
  • Eagle_1
    Boots Working Again !!!!!

OH no it isnt.................well, its working till you ty to get to your basket
    • sarahg1969
    • By sarahg1969 22nd Jan 09, 1:03 PM
    • 6,429 Posts
    • 10,821 Thanks
    sarahg1969
    Everything looks rosy, till you get to your basket, and it's all full price.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

754Posts Today

7,202Users online

Martin's Twitter