Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Glad
    • By Glad 20th Nov 19, 9:34 PM
    • 17,987Posts
    • 40,015Thanks
    Glad
    Christmas shopping in Wales 2019
    • 20th Nov 19, 9:34 PM
    Christmas shopping in Wales 2019 20th Nov 19 at 9:34 PM
    A guide to Christmas Markets and shopping in Wales 2019

https://www.visitwales.com/inspire-me/days-out/christmas-markets-wales
    I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    Compers please read the Comping Guide
Page 1
    • Glad
    • By Glad 20th Nov 19, 9:35 PM
    • 17,987 Posts
    • 40,015 Thanks
    Glad
    • 20th Nov 19, 9:35 PM
    • 20th Nov 19, 9:35 PM
    THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CHRISTMAS MARKETS IN WALES
    I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Glad
    • By Glad 20th Nov 19, 9:36 PM
    • 17,987 Posts
    • 40,015 Thanks
    Glad
    • 20th Nov 19, 9:36 PM
    • 20th Nov 19, 9:36 PM
    The Christmas markets in 2019 so special they're worth travelling to...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,731Posts Today

7,009Users online

Martin's Twitter