Ryanair flight schedule summer 2020

I have been in touch with Ryanair to ask whether they are releasing any flights from Bournemouth to Palma during summer 2020. They have released flights to mainland Spain, and Palma has always appeared to have been a popular route. They just sent me a link to their timetable, and didn't answer my query.

Obviously I know I could fly from other airports, but Bournemouth is my first choice.

Does anyone know whether this route is one they have cut, or offer advice on how I find out whether they will be releasing the flights shortly?

Many thanks

Arkers x

Comments

• Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,534
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    They say they release flight 5-6 months out. Some are released earlier but I suspect they need more certainty on the 737max aircraft situation before they can publish a full schedule. If the aircraft are still grounded there may be a number of routes affected with reduced schedules or not operating. (Better that than publishing now then having to cancel)
  • Ryanair released their Summer schedule around the usual time, between 25/9 and 1/10, announcing about 14 new routes at the same time. They have cut several as well but I don't know if BOU- PMI is one of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure