Shopmium/green jinn/ checkout smart

Hi,
I've recently downloades the ahopmium green jinn and checkout smart apps.

I was wondering if, when it states the product id eligible from tesco stores, does that include tesco express?

Thank you

Comments

• I've recently downloaded the shopmium, green jinn and checkout smart apps.

I was wondering if, when it states the product is eligible from tesco, does that also include tesco express?
  • Rhiaxjh wrote: »
    I've recently downloaded the shopmium, green jinn and checkout smart apps.

I was wondering if, when it states the product is eligible from tesco, does that also include tesco express?

Tesco express is included with all - as far as I am aware.

There is also Clicksnap from Quidco but this needs to be claimed on separate receipt to Checkoutsmart.
  • Yes, definitely includes Tesco Express, Sainbury Local etc.
  • AKRev01
    AKRev01 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Yep definitely includes Tesco express!
  • Is anyone else having problems with Green Jinn lately? I've had a few instances of claims being stuck on 'processing' indefinitely, and when I try to contact them about it I'm lucky if I get a reply within a month. They keep trying to pass the buck and say that it's because I've not left the app open long enough for the receipt to upload, but I leave it open for at least half an hour, and have never had any problems with other apps (Checkoutsmart, Shopmium etc.). In fact I hadn't had any problems with Green Jinn until around November last year.

My Dad is having worse problems than me. He's still got outstanding claims from October. It took them 3 months to respond to his message, and they still haven't responded to his reply! I feel bad because I was the one who recommended GJ to him, and now he's been left out of pocket :( 
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I'm new to Green Jinn but I have not had any issues at all.  It does take a day or two for claims to be approved I have found.  My friend, on the other hand, has had a lot of issues where claims were not approved with a few being rejected.

Checkoutsmart is by far the most efficient.  The claims are approved within an hour during the week.

I must admit I am getting a bit bored of the offers of Green Jinn - it's the same things every week.  Only so much pea milk one can drink, lol.  They do have a lot of things for free though so can't complain!
  • vls
    vls Posts: 64
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm also new to Green Jinn and seems OK but having some trouble linking my paypal account and I wasn't too keen to put in my bank details.  Anyone else have similar problem with linking paypal accounts?  Works fine on Checkoutsmart and Shopmium.  Thanks,
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    What is it with the oat milk and green jinn?   That offer is on there all the time.  Are they not selling them at all in supermarkets?  Wish they would have pizzas or proper crisps on daily rotation like the oat milk!
  • epm-84
    epm-84 Posts: 2,723
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    DagmarL said:
    Yes, definitely includes Tesco Express, Sainbury Local etc.
    Yes. Also Waitrose offers can be claimed at Little Waitrose.  Only thing is all 3 don't stock the full range of stock a large store would have so going in one of those means there's a higher chance the product won't be stocked.

I've just got the Arctic Coffee from Sainsbury's Local and the app mentions Caramel Latte and Cafe Latte options available but the Sainsbury's Local only had Cafe Latte and didn't have any of the other products listed in the app.
  • epm-84
    epm-84 Posts: 2,723
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I found a 'lucky Easter egg' under Waitrose in the Shopmium app which stated that I could purchase a box of chocolates for 50p via chocomium.com.  However, there's no website setup at chocomium.com.  I queried this with them and they said it was an error.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback