We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Help please???

So today I had a voicemail saying I entered a competition on Facebook for a fairy photography session for my little one and they would like to invite me in.. now I can vaguely remember this competition but I can’t find it on any of my fb feed and they didn’t say I’d won on message. It was Clifton photography. Question is has anyone had anything with these are they just trying to get me to spend lots of money or is it genuine? Also can anyone remember this competition lol?? I’ll ring them back on Monday and check it’s free if this is real then it’s my first win eekkk xx

Comments

• StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    With the photoshoot ones you usually find the sitting is free and offered to everyone who entered as they try to make their money through the aftersales.

If the company is local to you then call them and see what is included and if you know can avoid the hard sell afterwards then go along. If they aren't close to you I wpuld politely decline
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Also this may help sway your decision if you speak to them and find out what is included.

If you have to purchase any items from the shoot the prices are here:
    https://www.cliftonphoto.co.uk/themed-prices
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • blues
    blues Posts: 268
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    These are not Competition wins. They generally invite everyone, in the hope you'll spend lots of money. I'd avoid!
  • Iggy1313
    Iggy1313 Posts: 553
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    But don’t let it dishearten you Claire....keep entering and hoping, I’m sure you’ll get a win x
    back to comping after a 2 year break!! Mission… to win a gift for all my family for Christmas!
  • Thanks for replying x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport