Populus Live

Options
Searched, but couldn't find an answer.

My sis sent me a referral for Populus Live the other day, they claim to pay out one pound for every five mins of survey and send you cheques for 50 pounds.

It seemed a little suspicious (to good to be true) to me, so I wanted to check if anyone here had any experiences with them.

Thanks,

Lorna

Comments

• SiberianBarber
    Options
    Hello,

It is legit survey company and this subject been disscussed here before. Only thing they dont send out surveys very often. Previous thread about different survey sites including populuslive is there: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3034918
  • wonderwhatif
    Options
    Thanks so much! I tried finding it using the 'search' option for forums and didn't bring it up so I appreciate the linke :)
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hi

Been with them since Nov 2010. Earnings so far are £27.00. Hope to reach £50 by the end of the year:)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• wonderwhatif
    Options
    Hi

Been with them since Nov 2010. Earnings so far are £27.00. Hope to reach £50 by the end of the year:)

Sounds great. Will join then :)
  • cd1951
    cd1951 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    I have been with them since November 2010 and have so far accumulated £14.00!! I have tried to complete every survey sent to me, some times they are closed and sometimes (a lot), I am not eligible!!

I do not know who, when & even if there are any prizes, as the winners are never mentioned by email!!

I reckon that one has to be 'in it' for the 'long haul' as it will take about 5 years to get £50!!

I think it all depends on the size, income. postcode as to how many surveys one get to complete and how quick 'ones' broadband connection is!!
  • Sixer
    Sixer Posts: 1,087 Forumite
    Options
    I do Populus Live surveys - not particularly for the cash but I do like to do the political ones. Most of the surveys you get will be to do with voting behaviour (intentions) or other political issues. They don't really do product-type surveys (and if they did, I wouldn't be doing them!)

I've been a member since Nov 2010. I've had one cheque for £50 in that time and I've currently got 46 points (£46).
  • Ashan
    Ashan Posts: 44 Forumite
    Options
    I received my check a week ago after 4 months or so... I find them the shortest surveys and variate because sometimes they integrate different questions in one survey. It takes a while, but is cash!
  • Gaiamoon
    Options
    It is a genuine company, but if you make a slight mistake, they will not accept any of your answers, and send you a really nasty, rude message, basically accusing you of cheating. They do not respond when you attempt to contact them, so the only recourse is to unbsubscribe.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Gaiamoon wrote: »
    It is a genuine company, but if you make a slight mistake, they will not accept any of your answers, and send you a really nasty, rude message, basically accusing you of cheating. They do not respond when you attempt to contact them, so the only recourse is to unbsubscribe.

Hi

Been there but am still with them. If you have a enquiry, contact them via the forum.

Did you reach £50?
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• Cybi-Ping
    Options
    It took me about 6months to reach £50 but they are a real company and they do pay eventually you just have to be patient.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback