Help please

Hi, I just wondered if anyone can help? I had 4 missed calls on my mobile yesterday just after 7am, when I noticed I rang the number back and it turned out to be Global radio the lady asked if I'd entered any radio competitions, which I had and she said they would ring me back. Nobody did so I rang them again late afternoon and was told they had probably given the prize to someone else. I never enter competitions where you have to go on air though and can see the last competition I entered on Heart West Midlands was for a tech bundle and if it was that competition there was nothing to say that in the terms. I've since emailed them and posted on their Facebook but had no replies to anything. Do I just give up now or is there anything else I can try?
Sorry for the long post, I'm so disappointed as I've been trying to win an iPad for years and was just looking for some suggestions ...

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    The number caller ID displays to you is usually the main number and not the direct number of the person that called you so the switchboard are guessing it was a competition because you said you had entered one - basically if it was for a competition that they call back on they will - if not they have probably already moved on.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure