PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Comments

• gt568
    gt568 Posts: 2,493 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Chicken wings.
    {Signature removed by Forum Team}
  • caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,080 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Cajun spiced salmon, pepper & onion stew and baby roast spuds
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Reheated a portion of the lemongrass and ginger curry from last night, with some plain rice. Much better than the yucky seaweed posh stuff last night. Have a portion of curry and rice left for tomorrow or the freezer.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,650 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Off-topic...
    I'm going to watch the final of MasterChef tonight.
    Been a fab competition.
  • Life has been hectic of late and I haven't been posting but we've dropped out from the house we were buying and haven't sold this one yet so I'm going to take back life and stop running round like a headless chicken!

Lunch today was a chicken sandwich and a portion of cold crumble and yoghurt when I got back from town and supper this evening was YS breaded cod with basmati rice and steamed peas, sweetcorn and green beans. Lemon wedge and tartare sauce on the side. Currently sipping a low cal hot chocolate to finish off with.
  • caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,080 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    caronc wrote: »
    Cajun spiced salmon, pepper & onion stew and baby roast spuds
    Ended up not having this, instead
    Ricotta & spinach stuffed pasta with kale, garlic, peas and mozzarella
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Sorry the new house didn't work out MrsLW hopefully a better one is out there for you x
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Thanks KERRI I'm sure it will happen but in it's own time frame and not in a rush, the market is very static everywhere so very little is coming on and we won't want to get it wrong this HAS to be the 'rest of our days' house.

Lunch today will be Cauliflower Cheese soup I made yesterday with a scotch egg for each of us.

Supper tonight will be Shepherds Pie with carrots, cabbage and gravy and some apple and gooseberry crumble I made a couple of days ago with some low fat custard. Usual cup of coffee to finish.
  • Something with sausages, quite possibly sausage pasta. Went out for a lovely meal at Miller and Carter with my parents and husband last night, so was well catered for.
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    MrsLW Sorry to heat your news, I am a firm believer in 'what is for you, will never pass you by' - it'll happen when it's right x

April is the start of birthday season for us, so tonight we are out with the whole family, on the 'North Island' for a meal out, really looking forward to it as haven't seen our eldest since Chrismas:eek:
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport