P.I.P. timescales...

Comments

• Alice_Holt
    Alice_Holt Posts: 5,921
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Alice Holt Forest situated some 4 miles south of Farnham forms the most northerly gateway to the South Downs National Park.
  • w06
    w06 Posts: 917 Forumite
    edited 5 July 2017 at 8:24PM
    the red 'New Thread' button top left, above the blue line with page 1 and below the forum name
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    On a similar note - I understand that EVERYONE should have been contacted re Reassessment to PIP by the end of September 2017 - so the letter will soon be arriving through the letter box !!
  • CTcelt1988
    CTcelt1988 Posts: 257 Forumite
    Not quite. DWP have confirmed PIP won't be completed till end of 2018.
  • LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    I sent my form back in April, had my F2F on 29th June and had my decision today - enhanced mobility and daily living.

I was transferring from DLA.
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
  • Welshman1911
    Welshman1911 Posts: 1
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 February 2020 at 5:23AM
    Thanks .
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,846
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Hi i wonder if anybody could help I applied for pip back in 2nd June 2017 and I've waiting for nearly 45+ weeks. I've had the assessment and there still saying another 6 weeks has anybody had to wait this long. Or is this usual wait.
    Some do yes. Now you've had the assessment you're almost there. There's no timescales for decisions, it all depends on backlog in your area.

You can ring DWP and ask them to send you a copy of the assessment report. This will give you some idea what the decision will be, as mostly they go with that report. Other than that, all you can do is wait, i'm afraid. Good luck.
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,795
    Forumite
    Just to add my recently posted change in circumstances for existing pip is going to take months not weeks for another Atos meeting since I called pip to enquire timescales.
    Interesting as 2016 change was an Atos meeting within a few weeks.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2015 Zoe i nav -67-131 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500.
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,795
    Forumite
    To add I since received a pip letter since my only returned phone call last week when I had a voicemail asking me to call and answer some evidence question.
    Letter received late last week stating all evidence and written report have been submitted.
    Pip decision 4 weeks max.
    I hope I haven't risked any pip income as I answered honestly and submitted new medication info and m.s. progress ongoing nurses support etc.
    If pip stays the same so be it if any increase that would be useful any decrease then maybe I could have not bothered keeping pip upto date
    Replenished CRA Reports.2015 Zoe i nav -67-131 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500.
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,846
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Dandytf wrote: »
    To add I since received a pip letter since my only returned phone call last week when I had a voicemail asking me to call and answer some evidence question.
    Letter received late last week stating all evidence and written report have been submitted.
    Pip decision 4 weeks max.
    I hope I haven't risked any pip income as I answered honestly and submitted new medication info and m.s. progress ongoing nurses support etc.
    If pip stays the same so be it if any increase that would be useful any decrease then maybe I could have not bothered keeping pip upto date
    You can ring and ask for a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you. This will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be. Even though no face 2 face assessment took place there will still be a report written out for you to see. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure