Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • pjran
    • By pjran 26th Jan 19, 12:32 AM
    • 1,102Posts
    • 9,836Thanks
    pjran
    0 WOW
    Thompson & Morgan Offers
    • 26th Jan 19, 12:32 AM
    0 WOW
    Thompson & Morgan Offers 26th Jan 19 at 12:32 AM
    Free delivery this weekend and if you choose a 99p packet of seeds you can buy 24 petunia plug plants - Petunia 'Orchid Picotee Mixed' F1 Hybrid
    2.99 each instead of 9.99

https://www.thompson-morgan.com/p/petunia-orchid-picotee-mixed-f1-hybrid/p4310TM
Page 1
    • venison
    • By venison 30th Jan 19, 9:43 PM
    • 2,842 Posts
    • 3,480 Thanks
    venison
    • 30th Jan 19, 9:43 PM
    • 30th Jan 19, 9:43 PM
    I did the mse offer from thompson and morgan for the 425 bulbs recently they took the money the day after I ordered but 2 weeks later say they can't find the order or the payment, never again.
    Brexit here we c................crash.
    • Brynsam
    • By Brynsam 1st Feb 19, 11:19 PM
    • 1,833 Posts
    • 1,347 Thanks
    Brynsam
    • 1st Feb 19, 11:19 PM
    • 1st Feb 19, 11:19 PM
    I did the mse offer from thompson and morgan for the 425 bulbs recently they took the money the day after I ordered but 2 weeks later say they can't find the order or the payment, never again.
    Originally posted by venison
    Why? They have excellent customer service and would have put matters right if you'd let them know.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Feb 19, 7:01 AM
    • 13,662 Posts
    • 42,604 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 2nd Feb 19, 7:01 AM
    • 2nd Feb 19, 7:01 AM
    I agree,

Terrible customer service. lost orders, delayed orders, dead plants arriving and usually expensive.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 2nd Feb 19, 7:05 AM
    • 34,542 Posts
    • 40,589 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 2nd Feb 19, 7:05 AM
    • 2nd Feb 19, 7:05 AM
    Ive always found local nurseries or boot fairs miles cheaper.

Chain store depots and online plant XXX 6 , local boot fairs 3 and I can choose the plants I want .
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Lisbon
    • By Lisbon 2nd Feb 19, 8:32 AM
    • 360 Posts
    • 350 Thanks
    Lisbon
    • 2nd Feb 19, 8:32 AM
    • 2nd Feb 19, 8:32 AM
    Free delivery this weekend and if you choose a 99p packet of seeds you can buy 24 petunia plug plants - Petunia 'Orchid Picotee Mixed' F1 Hybrid
    2.99 each instead of 9.99

https://www.thompson-morgan.com/p/petunia-orchid-picotee-mixed-f1-hybrid/p4310TM
    Originally posted by pjran
    Thanks OP. Think their offers are great!

Where's the free delivery bit come from, please? Not showing when I tried to order a minute ago....
    • redfox
    • By redfox 2nd Feb 19, 8:38 AM
    • 13,934 Posts
    • 37,681 Thanks
    redfox
    • 2nd Feb 19, 8:38 AM
    • 2nd Feb 19, 8:38 AM
    Where's the free delivery bit come from, please? Not showing when I tried to order a minute ago....
    Originally posted by Lisbon
    the free delivery offer was only for the weekend of 26/27 January when the OP posted the offer.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• venison
    • By venison 2nd Feb 19, 10:06 PM
    • 2,842 Posts
    • 3,480 Thanks
    venison
    • 2nd Feb 19, 10:06 PM
    • 2nd Feb 19, 10:06 PM
    In fairness I will update this, after a number of emails and several tele calls they said that they often had problems with orders from mse links and 02 offers,however out of the blue the bulbs arrived this morning
    Brexit here we c................crash.
    • Marcon
    • By Marcon 3rd Feb 19, 12:08 AM
    • 737 Posts
    • 556 Thanks
    Marcon
    • 3rd Feb 19, 12:08 AM
    • 3rd Feb 19, 12:08 AM
    In fairness I will update this, after a number of emails and several tele calls they said that they often had problems with orders from mse links and 02 offers,however out of the blue the bulbs arrived this morning
    I ordered these and mine arrived 3 days after placing the order - very pleased with what I received. Nice plump healthy looking bulbs!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,488Posts Today

8,001Users online

Martin's Twitter