Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 23rd Dec 18, 11:08 AM
    • 165Posts
    • 738Thanks
    Figgi
    Boots Sale
    • 23rd Dec 18, 11:08 AM
    Boots Sale 23rd Dec 18 at 11:08 AM
    Thought I would start the annual thread.

I’m sure someone will find the regular post and share it here.

The sale starts online on Christmas Eve, usually around 4am, last year they did delay it till late afternoon though to stop issues instore with people getting confused on the different pricing

The Mini club sale starts online at same time and instore on Christmas Eve too.

Everything else instore is Christmas Day for those stores open and then the next working day for other stores, so either Boxing Day or 27th depending on opening times
    Last edited by Figgi; 23-12-2018 at 9:05 PM.
Page 22
    • kerri gt
    • By kerri gt 9th Feb 19, 9:23 AM
    • 7,866 Posts
    • 53,150 Thanks
    kerri gt
    Mine has mountains of the black pom-pom keyrings too
    Originally posted by Africat
    Ohhhis that what they are...I thought the house were baby Mogwai
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Africat
    • By Africat 9th Feb 19, 11:18 AM
    • 1,017 Posts
    • 1,660 Thanks
    Africat
    Ohhhis that what they are...I thought the house were baby Mogwai
    Originally posted by kerri gt
    Assuming they are anyway, not paid too much attention to them, lol
    • Africat
    • By Africat 9th Feb 19, 11:22 AM
    • 1,017 Posts
    • 1,660 Thanks
    Africat
    Pleased to see whilst browsing the Valentines Day / Mothers Day version of the 'Star Gifts' (yawn!), that Boots have cut back on the plastics!!! Cardboard inners and no plastic film cover on the front of the Sanctuary gift either....

Well done Boots!!!
    • kerri gt
    • By kerri gt 9th Feb 19, 4:29 PM
    • 7,866 Posts
    • 53,150 Thanks
    kerri gt
    Pleased to see whilst browsing the Valentines Day / Mothers Day version of the 'Star Gifts' (yawn!), that Boots have cut back on the plastics!!! Cardboard inners and no plastic film cover on the front of the Sanctuary gift either....

Well done Boots!!!
    Hurrah! About time too
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Desperado99
    • By Desperado99 11th Feb 19, 2:06 PM
    • 1,163 Posts
    • 4,925 Thanks
    Desperado99
    I was in my very local tiny Boots today, they still have several Little Mix make-up sets and the obligatory rolls of wrapping paper
    • dollywops
    • By dollywops 11th Feb 19, 5:13 PM
    • 1,651 Posts
    • 2,892 Thanks
    dollywops
    Mini Club clearance 70% off
    Picked up a couple of hooded ponchos, 13.00 to 3.90. Long sleeved T shirts, 6 to 1.80. This was in Watford, Waterfields, not INTU. They were marked 1/2 price but went though even less.

I had the only 2 ponchos, but there were quite a few T shirts. I didn't price-check the girlie stuff.
    • Lavendar
    • By Lavendar 12th Feb 19, 6:19 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 92 Thanks
    Lavendar
    Wonder when the 90% sale will start
    • Africat
    • By Africat 13th Feb 19, 7:01 PM
    • 1,017 Posts
    • 1,660 Thanks
    Africat
    Still loads a stuff in my local, nothing spectacular but would be tempted by the odd thing at 90%, if it ever happens!
    • Agusssiia
    • By Agusssiia 14th Feb 19, 11:46 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Agusssiia
    Such a shame no sale in my local boots
    • roshydoshy
    • By roshydoshy 18th Feb 19, 7:15 AM
    • 816 Posts
    • 5,829 Thanks
    roshydoshy
    I went into the Luton branch on Saturday and they had selected additional items in the clearance section - Sienna X tans (items from whole range) , Model Co Tan (whole range) and a few suntan lotions reduced to 2 each
    • cagsd
    • By cagsd 18th Feb 19, 9:41 PM
    • 6,375 Posts
    • 173,957 Thanks
    cagsd
    Just been into boots for the first time in about 3 weeks today. Didn't bother with sale and hadn't had any cause to go there. Happened to pass today and was astounded to see how much 70% sale stuff was left, 17 days later!!! Literally a whole aisle side crammed with Fat Face, Little Mix, Harry Potter, and a few other brands I don't recall. I can't remember ever seeing more than a few gift tags and tatty bits left on otherwise bare shelves by the following day in years gone by, I've definitely never seen this much stock left 2+ weeks later!!

• TravellingAbuela
    • By TravellingAbuela 19th Feb 19, 6:08 AM
    • 4,438 Posts
    • 34,710 Thanks
    TravellingAbuela
    Still some stuff left in ours too the other day but nowhere near an aisle side! But there were loads of toiletries, hair and beauty products in a clearance section next to the 70% off stuff and no-one was buying those either!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
    • Africat
    • By Africat 19th Feb 19, 7:00 PM
    • 1,017 Posts
    • 1,660 Thanks
    Africat
    Same in mine, loads more than in previous years but as it was so late this year I think they maybe spent some of the time shipping stock to the stores where they were most likely to sell it.

Any sign of 90% day making an appearance yet?
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 20th Feb 19, 9:15 AM
    • 165 Posts
    • 738 Thanks
    Figgi
    Same in mine, loads more than in previous years but as it was so late this year I think they maybe spent some of the time shipping stock to the stores where they were most likely to sell it.

Any sign of 90% day making an appearance yet?

Yes

It is this Friday 22nd Feb

Stores have just been told
    • Africat
    • By Africat 20th Feb 19, 12:36 PM
    • 1,017 Posts
    • 1,660 Thanks
    Africat
    Yes

It is this Friday 22nd Feb

Stores have just been told
    Originally posted by Figgi
    Perfect, thank you Figgi
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 20th Feb 19, 3:03 PM
    • 165 Posts
    • 738 Thanks
    Figgi
    Some stores have had extra bits delivered in today ready for it too
    • catswiththumbs
    • By catswiththumbs 20th Feb 19, 4:09 PM
    • 331 Posts
    • 557 Thanks
    catswiththumbs
    Some stores have had extra bits delivered in today ready for it too
    Originally posted by Figgi

I didn't bother going to the 70% off as I had more important things to do (funeral) but I may go to the 90% off and see if there is anything left that I fancy. Durham Arnison Centre still has loads of those twin pack shell dispensers of hand wash & hand lotion. Original price 12.50 - in my opinion as a bargain hunter they look like poundshop items. I don't even think I would pay 1.25 as they just look sooooo cheap.

Cheers Figgi for all your updates - accurate as per usual. xx
    • Desperado99
    • By Desperado99 20th Feb 19, 6:50 PM
    • 1,163 Posts
    • 4,925 Thanks
    Desperado99
    Thanks Figgi

I was in Skegness today (so very bracing), their Lumley Road store has (maybe 20) Troll body wash/perfume sets in the corner at the back. Originally 9 each, so assuming they're still there on friday, 90p each is pretty good for anyone doing party bags or stocking up on pressies for young kids.
    • sarahj1986
    • By sarahj1986 20th Feb 19, 9:36 PM
    • 1,125 Posts
    • 2,062 Thanks
    sarahj1986
    Still quite a bit left in Stratford upon Avon town bridge street store. Mainly Zoella, Little Mix and the Jenner’s stuff. I might pick up a couple of bits in the 90% sale for my nieces birthday but I wouldn’t lose sleep over it if I didn’t.

I’ll pop in Friday and have a look
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 22nd Feb 19, 8:29 AM
    • 165 Posts
    • 738 Thanks
    Figgi
    Anyone get anything good.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

835Posts Today

4,913Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin