Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrew
      Verified User verified user
    • By MSE Andrew Verified User verified user 1st Feb 17, 11:03 AM
    • 111Posts
    • 30Thanks
    MSE Andrew
    Toto Energy reviews: add your feedback
    • 1st Feb 17, 11:03 AM
    Toto Energy reviews: add your feedback 1st Feb 17 at 11:03 AM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Toto Energy

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did your switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 13-12-2017 at 11:22 AM.
Page 11
    • Steve Jesic
    • By Steve Jesic 12th Feb 19, 6:57 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Steve Jesic
    Toto rip off
    Toto should be closed down ASAP, the more of us who complain to switching sites demanding that they do not promote toto on their sites, the less new customers toto will have to rip off and hopefully will go out of business
    • ScorpioKaren
    • By ScorpioKaren 22nd Feb 19, 8:22 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    ScorpioKaren
    Trouble with TOTO energy & final meter read
    I switched from TOTO energy to Peoples Energy in October 2018. I provided both suppliers with a final read for my gas & electric. When I received my final bill the estimated gas read was considerably out. I am still waiting for my refund from TOTO which is actually quite a bit of money. I call & email but am no closer to an answer as to when I will receive my refund. I always check my finances & that I am on the best tariffs but this has seriously made me question doing this again.
    • Zoidywalesuk
    • By Zoidywalesuk 19th Mar 19, 10:21 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Zoidywalesuk
    Simply Stay Away
    First, I had I don't know how many calls from them asking me to install a smart meter, once a month for maybe a year.

Then they took two payments out of my account for 'estimated next years usage', money I could not afford, but they took it!!!

Having closed my dual account with these folk because of that I've been chasing my account closure debit for months. Simply non-responsive, awful company to do business with. I'm still waiting...

My advice ''''''''STAY WELL CLEAR'''''''''
    • Kath.ted
    • By Kath.ted 10th Apr 19, 6:54 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Kath.ted
    Toto energy refund
    Hi All
    I have just received my refund from toto energy after waiting 7 months I ended up going through the ombudsman to get this result otherwise I would be still waiting. Toto energy is very quick to take your money via direct debit my advise to anyone if you are changing from toto to another supplier cancel your direct debit as your account will probably be in credit and at least they won’t be able to take any more monies from you
    • deefadog
    • By deefadog 12th Apr 19, 9:59 AM
    • 2,142 Posts
    • 619 Thanks
    deefadog
    Hi All
    I have just received my refund from toto energy after waiting 7 months I ended up going through the ombudsman to get this result otherwise I would be still waiting. Toto energy is very quick to take your money via direct debit my advise to anyone if you are changing from toto to another supplier cancel your direct debit as your account will probably be in credit and at least they won’t be able to take any more monies from you
    Originally posted by Kath.ted
    Same old story here, switch from toto begining of Feb, but they still took out the DD end of the month. I have submitted 2 tickets with no reply in 2 months, i have now gone through resolver to hopefully get my refund.

Kath.ted, did you use Resolver or another method?

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

38Posts Today

2,149Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin