Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    • 5,211Posts
    • 66,818Thanks
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)
    • 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**) 4th Nov 11 at 3:43 PM
    Current O2 offers listed in this thread. Probably best to start at the back page for more up to date offers.
    Last edited by 3010; 30-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Page 229
    • catswiththumbs
    • By catswiththumbs 22nd Jan 19, 5:11 PM
    • 322 Posts
    • 543 Thanks
    catswiththumbs
    When I went for my free coffee last week I was told that they are no longer stamping cards for the O2 freebiee so now I'm confused.
    Originally posted by dobbiesloan

They won't stamp the cards but they will give you a stamp if you have the Caffe Nero app. You can register the stamps on there until you have enough for a free drink. That's what was explained to me when I presented my card a couple of weeks ago.
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 24th Jan 19, 5:37 PM
    • 1,558 Posts
    • 2,773 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    They won't stamp the cards but they will give you a stamp if you have the Caffe Nero app. You can register the stamps on there until you have enough for a free drink. That's what was explained to me when I presented my card a couple of weeks ago.
    Originally posted by catswiththumbs
    Thanks, Went to McDonald's got my free cheeseburger then round corner for free coffee to wash it down and got a free stamp with the app
    GONE ENGLAND
    • savethepandas
    • By savethepandas 7th Feb 19, 4:23 PM
    • 176 Posts
    • 616 Thanks
    savethepandas
    Thorntons Chocolate Heart
    100g Heart shaped Valentine's Day plaque.

States in info it can be personalized, but I was just offered a choice of texts and icing colours.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,528Posts Today

7,930Users online

Martin's Twitter