Mine came today too :)
  • Aries
    Aries Posts: 477 Forumite
    Still at number 1 place on Amazons best sellers....WOW
    Member of the £2 savers club.£320
    so far
    saving for Holiday :j

You are never too Old to learn new tricks.:rotfl:
  • Mine came this morning. I look on it as having paid my subscription to the site - I pay £5 a year to Friends Reunited and get a lot less out of that!

I'm going to send my previous version out into the the world with Bookcrossing - https://www.bookcrossing.com
  • Well I ordered through Martin's affiliate link and my delivery date is the 5th of December :eek:

Let's hope it does as it is delaying the other item that I ordered in order to qualify for the free delivery, which said it would be despatched within 24hours if ordered separately :mad:

Also, I was under the impression that using Martin's affiliate link would mean that the book was available cheaper... but it's the same price if you just search for it on Amazon in the normal way.

Ah well, let's just hope it does turn up a bit sooner than it says it will!
  • Mine arrived this morning and has already inspired me to check out my life assurance, and phone provider!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I received mine today too. :j
  • dora37
    dora37 Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    I ordered mine from Amazon with an expected delivery of end of November, however have just received it :D

Do you think the forum is going to be quiet over the next couple of days whilst people read it?!!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    dora37 wrote:
    Do you think the forum is going to be quiet over the next couple of days whilst people read it?!!
    No chance, i am multi talented, i can vaccuum with one hand and hold a book in another. ;)
  • tru
    tru Posts: 9,138 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    oh bluddy ell. I've just had a e-mail from Amazon saying my payment failed. I checked the order and instead of putting the expiry date of my card as 10/2006, I'd put 01/2006 :rolleyes:

What an idiot :D
    Bulletproof
  • Well I ordered through Martin's affiliate link and my delivery date is the 5th of December :eek:

Let's hope it does as it is delaying the other item that I ordered in order to qualify for the free delivery, which said it would be despatched within 24hours if ordered separately :mad:

Also, I was under the impression that using Martin's affiliate link would mean that the book was available cheaper... but it's the same price if you just search for it on Amazon in the normal way.

Ah well, let's just hope it does turn up a bit sooner than it says it will!

Edit to the above, just had an e-mail from amazon to say that the order has been despatched so should be here in a couple of days... how could I ever have doubted Martin :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure