Sainsbury's 25% off Tu clothing 28th May to 3rd June

Starts on 28th May until 3rd June - 25% off all shoes, accessories, men's and women's clothing, baby, kids, socks, underwear, school uniform etc including any sale items.

Instore and online.

Comments

• deely
    deely Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I believe it's already started online
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    deely wrote: »
    I believe it's already started online

Thanks, yes it has.

Exclusive early access online. Offer available in store from 28th May. Selected brands excluded.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I've never bought clothes in Sainsbury's before but just had a look at the men's range and it's the biggest pile of you know what I've ever seen! They couldn't give that awful stuff away. Dungarees? What man wants to look like Dexys midnight runners? I suspect the buying team have all (quite rightly) had the sack. 25% off? If it were 100% off it would still remain on the shelves, at least they haven't got to worry about shop lifters, even smack heads wouldn't been seen wearing that stuff, communist jackets etc. Appalling.
  • moonshine
    moonshine Posts: 815 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    thank you for the heads up. I've had my eye on something for a couple of weeks and was waiting (hoping!) that this would come around soon.
  • deely
    deely Posts: 383 Forumite
    I've never bought clothes in Sainsbury's before but just had a look at the men's range and it's the biggest pile of you know what I've ever seen! They couldn't give that awful stuff away. Dungarees? What man wants to look like Dexys midnight runners? I suspect the buying team have all (quite rightly) had the sack. 25% off? If it were 100% off it would still remain on the shelves, at least they haven't got to worry about shop lifters, even smack heads wouldn't been seen wearing that stuff, communist jackets etc. Appalling.

style, like a lot of things is subjective but I believe you're looking at the Graduate Week section that appears to be about showcasing young fashion students designs.
    If you had looked at their standard ranges you might find more to your liking, like shirts, shorts etc
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    deely wrote: »
    style, like a lot of things is subjective but I believe you're looking at the Graduate Week section that appears to be about showcasing young fashion students designs.
    If you had looked at their standard ranges you might find more to your liking, like shirts, shorts etc

Phew! Lets hope these graduates can change careers sharpish as fashion clearly isn't for them or Sainsburys.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Dungarees? What man wants to look like Dexys midnight runners?
    I worked like a charm on Eileen ;)
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    I worked like a charm on Eileen ;)

:rotfl::rotfl:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    Lots of items reduced lower than half price in some stores then a further 25% off.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure