Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    aau1 wrote: »
    How about "skidmark"? :rotfl:

Sorry, but I genuinely read your name as Pandora Skids!

:eek: :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Even if it seems like the offers are now for 2 weeks its still worth checking your marks Sparks accounts this morning for new offers.

I've got an additional £5 off trousers and leggings. This seems to include the cropped leggings version which brings them down to £2.50 :j Or the basic leggings down to £4.50

Its appeared on 2 of my cards - the most used one which I have bought jeans and leggings with fairly recently and also the hardly ever back up card
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Can confirm that the Mullers are still working today :T

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Lidl weekend offers 19th and 20th May

Cimarosa South African Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 75 cl £2.99

Valley Spire Extra Mature Cheddar 830g £2.39

Finton's Gin & Tonic 250 ml 65p

Rivercote Biscuits for Cheese 170g 59p

Spanish Week
    Thursday, 17th May while stocks last

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    nettiebobs wrote: »
    Ggrrrrr, COS really makes me mad. Clipper tea, which I drink loads of, was free and last night and had 1 day left. This morning......gone! :(
    Yet other stuff seems to have a countdown with hours left showing. Can anybody explain why this is? Thanks.

It's still there....

Click CLAIM and it's on today's offers still.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Hi

I'm looking to transfer my electric to utility point this afternoon. There are some referral codes if I search online but I'd rather it went to one of the elite.

Anyone have any dealings with them?
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 10 May 2018 at 6:12PM
    Hello everyone. No time to catch up but thought I'd post the yoghurt results from this morning in case it helps anyone. AvS

1x Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.35
    4x Muller Corner Red Cherry Yogurt (150g) £2.72 £2.00
    2x Muller Light Fat Free Orange with Dark Chocolate Yogurt (165g) £1.36 £0.70
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Vanilla & Dark Chocolate Yogurt (165g) £0.68 £0.35
    0.1x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Parsnips (order by number of parsnips or select kg) (per kg) £0.11 £0.13
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.35
    0.08x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) £0.06 £0.06
    0.16x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.08 £0.09
    0.17x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.13 N/A
    1x ASDA 50% Less Fat Creamy Coleslaw (600g) £1.00 N/A
    Comparison total (compared products only) £6.37 £4.03

Almost missed out on the 8 items as the loose banana and the coleslaw didn't count as the comparison so it only compared 8 different items. It's the first time I've needed the two extra items I always add to a shop. I bought the bakewell yoghurt as the trigger and didn't count that as I knew it wouldn't show on the APG.

APG was for £2.75 so the yoghurts cost me 25p! Wasn't sure about some of the flavours so shifted to corners.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :o:o:o

My days of manic are calming now, I got my replacement card today & have changed every Verified By Visa password :)

Beginning to relax & so maybe my stupid painful not working foot will heal now :o So fed up of it almost getting back to normal & then suddenly it's excruciating pain & I'm lame for 4 days.. Beginning of March it started :(

:o:o:o
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    They can be a bit flakey - it may disappear from offers but still be available to claim when they are near the budget for the promotion (so they explained a while ago - it means those who have bought can still claim, and dissuades other less persistent shoppers from buying them, but if you can see them to claim them you can buy them, as we know ;)). They may also withdraw an offer early if they have processed claims up to the budget (understandable really from a business perspective so they don't overspend, but it is annoying if it disappears early when you planned to go later/another day!).

Note the Tetley juice offer today has changed to claim one free (from claim two free, which was the previous offer).

HTH

Anon

Thanks for pointing that out Anon, I would have gone and bought 2. :o

I should have gone out last night, that will teach me to snooze and lose. :eek:
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Happy Birthday Emerald :A

92b1a9f489296b187cbf7bd7119ba638.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure