CD102 angel11 - Awaiting ov
    CD127 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD4 Chelle22

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    LittleMissGiggle
    (06.10.16)
    Slinky_Selina (26.10.16)

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16
    VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    TTC #3..........
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    There is only 1 thing I dislike about Glow, and that is that once you get to 10dpo it tells you to take a pg test. I decided I would ignore it....30 mins later guess who is waiting for lines that aren't there?!

Trying to convince myself that it is just too early but I'm feeling a bit like there's no point being positive. I won't take one that early again!
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • sulphate
    sulphate Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    I'm taking the tesco pregnancy melt vitamins, 2 a day but they are chewable and don't taste too bad, so it means I normally get round to taking them! ;)
  • kirtsypoos
    Quick question ladies, does anyones OHs take supplements? I saw the his and hers pregnacare and wondered if it's something I should be encouraging OH to take?
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
  • MrsNubs
    MrsNubs Posts: 99 Forumite
    Twigpig can you move me on a day please? I was CD 9 yesterday, CD 10 today

Cherry so sorry to hear your sad news. Hope everything goes smoothly today and you can continue with your journey soon! Well done for having such a positive outlook, it's very inspirational!

I take Sainsbury's folic acid, v. tiny tablets so easy to take. DH doesn't take anything, I doubt I'd be able to convince him to! Although he is getting insanely broody! (He's always been way broodier than me! We'd have had a baby years ago if I'd let him, but it's definitely getting worse now I'm on board too)

Hope everyone's doing ok today. I'm just plodding along waiting for OV...
  • Afternoon ladies,

Sorry if this is TMI but has anyone ever had thrush? I haven't had it before but I'm experiencing symptoms very similar. I feeI very itchy, swollen and puffy down below. I don't want to go to the Dr as I'd feel awful potentially wasting their time if it's nothing. Is there anything I can buy without going to the Dr?
    I know I shouldn't be symptom spotting but I can't help thinking maybe the symptoms I've got could be positive for a BFP.

BB xx
  • kirtsypoos
    I had it once ButterflyBabe and used canestan duo over the counter which worked for me.
  • Thanks kirstypoos, I'll nip to Boots and get some.

xx
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    kirsty I don't think I'd be able to my OH to take them, but just come back from seeing my brother and he told me he was taking zinc (cheap sainsburys ones) and selenium when they were trying to conceive.
    Coincidentally talking about vitamins my sister in law gave her rest of her stock of pregnacare (while my bro was out we were chatting I let slip I was at the beginning of trying) so may give that a go for a month.
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • kirtsypoos
    Zeni wrote: »
    kirsty I don't think I'd be able to my OH to take them, but just come back from seeing my brother and he told me he was taking zinc (cheap sainsburys ones) and selenium when they were trying to conceive.
    Coincidentally talking about vitamins my sister in law gave her rest of her stock of pregnacare (while my bro was out we were chatting I let slip I was at the beginning of trying) so may give that a go for a month.

That's what I've been told is best for him to take. I mentioned it to him in passing last night and he just sent me a message asking if I want to go vitamin shopping for him later :D he's probably trying to avoid the inevitable nagging :rotfl:

You'll have to let us know how you get on with pregnacare, it's what I'll move onto once my supply of superdrugs own runs out I think.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure