Sun, Sand, Sea & Slimming - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• MissTeach
    MissTeach Posts: 260 Forumite
    +1lb for me which isn't all that bad considering my binge drinking!

Unfortunately, that was the end of my sw friendly run! The next 4 days are going to end up very off plan. I have Y6 leavers party and the kids are all bringing home made food and they'll want me to try it (I could say no but I'd feel bad!) then am out for pizza tomorrow night before the cinema. Friday is the end of term and we have our annual let's get so drunk we forget the whole academic year night out! Have a wedding on Sunday and am at Friends Fest in Sheffield on Sunday.

I'm absolutely fine with knowing it will be another gain and think I'll have to resign myself to gains for the foreseeable future as the follwoing weekend, I'm heading back down south for a family reunion, then the week after is my wedding anniversary and then we're away for 2 weeks on a cruise!

So to sum up - I will almost certainly not make this target!

Have had a good day today though:
    B: nectarine, pear, ham
    L: Veg cous cous, cherry toms, mushrooms, chicken, boiled egg, 1/2 satsuma and yoghurt
    D: chicken tikka masala, rice and grated carrots and courgette
    Treat plate: strawberries, raspberries, cherries, yoghurt, 2 x hifi bars (HeB) 1 x kit kat chunky cookie dough (11 syns) plus a hot choc made with 250ml alpro dark choc almond milk.
  • bubbs wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: how many yrs?

27 married 31 in total.
  • MissTeach wrote: »
    +1lb for me which isn't all that bad considering my binge drinking!

Unfortunately, that was the end of my sw friendly run! The next 4 days are going to end up very off plan. I have Y6 leavers party and the kids are all bringing home made food and they'll want me to try it (I could say no but I'd feel bad!) then am out for pizza tomorrow night before the cinema. Friday is the end of term and we have our annual let's get so drunk we forget the whole academic year night out! Have a wedding on Sunday and am at Friends Fest in Sheffield on Sunday.

I'm absolutely fine with knowing it will be another gain and think I'll have to resign myself to gains for the foreseeable future as the follwoing weekend, I'm heading back down south for a family reunion, then the week after is my wedding anniversary and then we're away for 2 weeks on a cruise!

So to sum up - I will almost certainly not make this target!

Have had a good day today though:
    B: nectarine, pear, ham
    L: Veg cous cous, cherry toms, mushrooms, chicken, boiled egg, 1/2 satsuma and yoghurt
    D: chicken tikka masala, rice and grated carrots and courgette
    Treat plate: strawberries, raspberries, cherries, yoghurt, 2 x hifi bars (HeB) 1 x kit kat chunky cookie dough (11 syns) plus a hot choc made with 250ml alpro dark choc almond milk.

Where you off to on your cruise ? Do you need someone to help you with your luggage?
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    My Thursday menu plan

Breakfast .. Bran Flakes A/B strawberries

Lunch .. salmon salad beetroot. Melon, clementine.

Dinner.. Burger S/W chips mixed veg, melon Apple.

Extra f fyoghurt, 2 crispbreads/ butter 5 syns. Pkt crisps 6 syns
    11 syns
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Climbing Snowdon definitely counts as Body Magic!!

I'd just make wise choices whenever you can missteach but have a really good break from school and then plan to get back on it when you can.

I was very good at tonight's buffet plus the Body Magic bonus of dancing. There were loads of Speed options like tomatoes, radishes, melon, veg sticks. I had a minimal amount of dips and 2 small sandwiches but as I had half a HEB left that was fine.

Also a small NSV. I have 3 White Stuff skirts. Since my holiday I've worn the 14 but tonight the 12 fitted! The 10 only really fits when I'm at the bottom of target range. I can dream but it's hard to have a long run at it. Saturday we've been invited to a party and my niece usually buys in canap!s and I sandwiches. Delicious but loads of syns.:(
    Never mind, 2 good days planned before that. :)
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Oh we've had our moments.....went through a stage of buying £1 plates as it was like a Greek wedding :rotfl:
    27 married 31 in total.

You need a bottle of champagne and a slap up meal...31 years :T:T:T:T:T:T
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Enjoy your end of term celebrations Miss Teach. I know how hard I find sticking to plan when I have time off work, so imagine 6 weeks is very hard. Just be good when you can.

Yesterday was good food wise, but really wasn't very active.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - egg and asparagus
    Lunch - miso noodles
    Dinner - at mums so not sure but it will be healthy
    Snacks - fruit and cereal bars

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - cereal bars
    Syns - sure there will be some

Body magic - aiming for 7000 steps and 15 active minutes again
    Zebras rock
  • mirry
    mirry Posts: 1,570 Forumite
    edited 13 July 2017 at 10:24AM
    1 lb off for me, not bad considering we went away for a few days to celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary :D
    Kindness costs nothing :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,258 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    STS for me
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Well done mirry and belated congratulations on your anniversary. You too gettingtheresometime.:T

I've had a busy day and missed lunch so just came back and snacked. Fortunately all good stuff so managed an SP lunch.

Tonight's Bolognese is the last of the HM ready meals in the freezer so I plan to put some savoury mince in the SC later.

I read this recipe in the paper this morning.
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/recipe-lindsey-barehams-turkey-rissoles-with-cucumber-salad-nkpxrn8ml
    I think I might give something similar a try probably with dried herbs. I don't think it'd count as a cheat because the couscous is made up rather than being used as flour.

Today's EE menu:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB porage with HEA milk
    L: beetroot, ham, cottage cheese
    D: Spaghetti Bolognese
    Syns: parmesan
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts