Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    which are on a different floor

where is this giant store?? can I go?? and how many hours will I need spare. :D
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • kitschkitty
    kitschkitty Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 July 2012 at 3:03PM
    Options
    where is this giant store?? can I go?? and how many hours will I need spare. :D

Lol, it's Portsmouth, 2 floors, and it's a sh!thole! They spent money moving all the tills, but the lift is a state (a scary old state to be precise) and the shop is never clean, never mind tidy.
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
  • chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Lol, it's Portsmouth, 2 floors, and it's a sh!thole! They spent money moving all the tills, but the lift is a state (a scray old state to be precise) and the shop is never clean, never mind tidy.

ohh dear, don't think i'll make the 10h round trip then :rotfl:
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • wonderwallet
    wonderwallet Posts: 462 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got some Stila Oil-free Tinted Moisturiser SPF30 today - they only had the one shade (Light). Got it home and it's really nice, wish I'd got more now!

There have been previous threads on this forum about this being £3.25 Amazon and people were really pleased about that, so even better for £1!! :j
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I got some Stila Oil-free Tinted Moisturiser SPF30 today - they only had the one shade (Light). Got it home and it's really nice, wish I'd got more now!
    Sounds like a real bargain! I didn't see this in my local store today. What I did pick up were two of these because they were such a pretty shade (mauve):

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUCpQ59Tm0Gy3PmAO8XDS1KVrcjVtYSsQ7LtDxkaXfqXGoOkEMAQ

Be warned - the result is not good, it's just weird. I didn't notice that it's a "crackle" as it was in a semi-opaque bag but found to my amazement that it's nasty, nasty stuff. Save your pounds!
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • building_with_lego
    Options
    I bought the black crackle nail varnish today and I love it! I've already been complimented several times.

A 20 pack of glow sticks is my favourite purchase of the day- I have a small child's party coming up and will dish them out with gay abandon if they're only 5p each :beer:

I also got an inflatable crown. I missed these in our largest local store before the Jubilee but picked one up in the smaller (but nearer :D) one. OH has a big birthday at the weekend so can be king for the day. I'm sure he'll be just as amused as I will!
    They call me Dr Worm... I'm interested in things; I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm. :grin:
  • louise3965
    louise3965 Posts: 687 Forumite
    Options
    The Stila tinted moisturiser is the bargain of the century! They have the foundation and powder in ours too so I got loads.
    Cogito ergo sum. Google it you lazy sod !!
  • onesonsmum
    onesonsmum Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    Whilst in wonderful downtown Walthamstow market, London I came across Stila

*tinted foundation shade 2
    *whitening powder?
    *eyeshadow compact

fill up stocks while you can !!!

enjoy:j
  • cookie_monster
    cookie_monster Posts: 2,116 Forumite
    Options
    3 packets of walkers tomato snaps in Perry Bar branch.
    I hate migraines.
  • onesonsmum
    onesonsmum Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    I'm actually after Gina D'Campo cookware, read somewhere its available in Poundland, but saw no evidence of any in Walthamstow.

Does anyone know if its a countrywide offer?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback