Magazine offers - DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY

Comments

• The first payment will be £6 then the next payment will be 6 months later which will be £16.80.

They don't take the payment every month so it won't be £1 a month or £2.80 a month but they will take the whole payment for that 6 month period in one go HTH

EDIT to add yes you will need to stay for the whole 12 months otherwise they can (I don't know if they will) ask you to pay the FULL we months sub price.
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • Ok, thank you I won't bother as I'm not that into the mag, just wanted the 8hour cream!! So all subscribe2 ones you have to stay for the 12 months? But most of the others let you cancel at any time? I only spotted this today! A new moneysaving trick to add!
    I'm getting older, and lifes getting harder!:mad:
  • dinglebert
    dinglebert Posts: 1,224
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Done quite a few of these 3 issues for £1. Why is it even though I absolutely tick the do not phone me box they always phone and always in batches. I will get 3 or 4 phone calls in a two day period about different magazines. They do quickly regret the decision to phone. I've resorted to putting a false number in.
  • I'm confused! I want to subscribe to Elle 6 issues for £6 but it says minimum sub. 12months, do I have to stay for 12 months, or can I cancel my DD after the 6? Thank you

Hi, yes I have cancelled a couple of these after the trial period with no problems at all. Just remember to cancel your DD with your bank. I normally cancel my DD about a week after its been taken out as i still receive all the rest of the mags and then I wont forget. You can check online with most of the magazines how many issues you have left to receive. With my current Elle sub it states on the web page which issue is my last one and also that the DD has been terminated. Hope this helps. I think as long as you cancel it in time you wont have any problems.
    :grouphug: :grouphug:
  • sophie131
    sophie131 Posts: 853 Forumite
    Hiya!
    Can someone who got the free Elemis bits with Instyle let me know what size bits you get?
  • Woodyrocks
    Woodyrocks Posts: 1,913
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I got full sized 'bits' Soph ;)
    DEBT FREE AND LOVING LIFE
  • Anyone has good offer on VIZ, my current one( for my husband ) expire soon,
    Thanks
    :beer:
  • sharica
    sharica Posts: 240 Forumite
    sophie131 wrote: »
    Hiya!
    Can someone who got the free Elemis bits with Instyle let me know what size bits you get?

50ml day cream and 50ml nightcream.. Just come back from Italy and there they were waiting

No Mag Yet:rotfl:
    :beer: Lovely ..

Shaz...xxx
  • dawny10
    dawny10 Posts: 244 Forumite
    Hi all
    I got sent the Philosophy gift set with my Grazia subscription, rather than the Wella straightners I had applied for, and as I recall a few people had the opposite problem!

Is anyone interested in swapping incorrect gifts?!
  • Woodyrocks
    Woodyrocks Posts: 1,913
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    dawny10 wrote: »
    Hi all
    I got sent the Philosophy gift set with my Grazia subscription, rather than the Wella straightners I had applied for, and as I recall a few people had the opposite problem!

Is anyone interested in swapping incorrect gifts?!

Sure you will definitely have someone up for swapping as quite a few people gone done over with this deal. I didn't apply so afraid I can't help though ;)
    DEBT FREE AND LOVING LIFE
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure