Comments

• essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Today's code word is HERO
  • bitm2007
    bitm2007 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I've just returned from a two week holiday to Essex and Suffolk where I stayed at 4 of these holiday parks back to back (Steeple Bay, Valley Farm, Charlton Meres and Dovercourt). Three of these parks are run by Park Holidays UK which I had previously avoided after getting a dreadful chalet at Landscove, Brixham in 2007. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent quality of the accommodation at all three of their sites this time however, we were allocated spacious new caravans, that were heated and double glazed thought-out with large separate fitted fridge and freezer, ensuite bathrooms, large flat sceen TV's and free in caravan high speed Wifi at Carlton Meres, which is also being installed at Dovercourt. Linen and entertainment passes that I didn't pay for were also included.

Charlton Meres (the best site I have ever stayed at) also has a new entertainment complex including a gym and a new indoor swimming pool, their recently acquired Dovercourt site also has a new entertainment complex. There are sign up stating how many million they have spent upgrading these sites, and the effect is obvious.
  • essex_boy
    bitm2007 wrote: »
    I've just returned from a two week holiday to Essex and Suffolk where I stayed at 4 of these holiday parks back to back (Steeple Bay, Valley Farm, Charlton Meres and Dovercourt). Three of these parks are run by Park Holidays UK which I had previously avoided after getting a dreadful chalet at Landscove, Brixham in 2007. I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent quality of the accommodation at all three of their sites this time however, we were allocated spacious new caravans, that were heated and double glazed thought-out with large separate fitted fridge and freezer, ensuite bathrooms, large flat sceen TV's and free in caravan high speed Wifi at Carlton Meres, which is also being installed at Dovercourt. Linen and entertainment passes that I didn't pay for were also included.

Charlton Meres (the best site I have ever stayed at) also has a new entertainment complex including a gym and a new indoor swimming pool, their recently acquired Dovercourt site also has a new entertainment complex. There are sign up stating how many million they have spent upgrading these sites, and the effect is obvious.

Glad they've upped their game
    My littlest Grandchildren loved Felixstowe Beach
    We went there 4 times but stopped after a dreadful caravan on the 4th visit

The Steeple Bay site .. do they still have wild rabbits everywhere
    My littlest one would love that if they do?
  • essex_boy
    There's a new addition to this promotion
    Starting Saturday 18th May, 5 Codewords/ Sun Saver codes are needed to book
    I'll be posting the Codewords on this thread as we go along
    Dates available are
    HOLS FROM £15

Monday-Friday (4-night breaks)
    May 27

Jun 3, 10, 17, 24

Jul 1, 8, 15

Aug 26

Friday-Monday (3-night breaks)
    May 24, 31

Jun 7, 14, 21, 28

Jul 5, 12, 19

Aug 23, 30
  • essex_boy
    The bonus Codeword for this extra promotion is EAST
    Using this you only need 4 more Codewords to book on Tuesday 21st May 2019

Bonus.. EAST
  • essex_boy
    Today's code word is CURL
    Bonus Codeword is EAST
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy wrote: »
    Today's code word is CURL
    Bonus Codeword is EAST

Today's code word is MOVE
  • emsybaby
    emsybaby Posts: 28 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    What time does booking normally open, midnight?
    £2024 in 2024
  • EddySquiggle
    EddySquiggle Posts: 10 Forumite
    Will you be posting the new codes that started this Saturday? 18th May 2019. I kinda missed the start
  • essex_boy
    emsybaby wrote: »
    What time does booking normally open, midnight?

Normally opens around Midnight but booking can't be made until we get Tuesdays Codeword
    Will you be posting the new codes that started this Saturday? 18th May 2019. I kinda missed the start

The Codewords that I'm posting at the end of this thread are the Codewords for the new addition
    If Tuesdays Codeword hasn't been posted beforehand I'll be posting it around 7.30am
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure