Nintendo WII wanted (merged threads)

1121122123124125127»

Comments

• Bikertov
    Bikertov Posts: 1,598
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    OK - the only bundle I can see in Very is for £199. Do you have an £80 discount code or something like that ?
  • Bikertov
    Bikertov Posts: 1,598
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Didn't see that one.

Not a bad price then, assuming you have a £30 discount.

On the basis that Currys are asking a very low £40 for the Wii Fit and Balance board, that make the it a very respectable £80 for the console (with no other game).

However, I have heard stories of Very not always honoring discounts.

So, an alternative is a Wii bundle for around £80 - £90, that comes with another game, and get the Wii Fit from Currys.

Out of interest, I just spotted the same console / Wii Fit bundle as Very, on the Game website, for £109 (but out of stock)
  • twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    I have luckily never had a problem with Very! This voucher is a personal one so would be a bit strange for them not to accept, always a first though!
    The deal at Game is very good, I can understand why it is sold out.
    I am just worrying that I buy now and prices lower after Christmas when the Wii U is properly out?
  • Anyone bought it?Impressions?
  • Okay i KNOW this will get merged into the sticky BUT in my defence, it wont get SEEN there and then nobody will reply :cool:

So - My son has had a Wii for the last year which i borrowed from work - they got it ages ago and then we never used it SO it was fine to bring home and let it be used by him.... But now it needs to go back, as we will need it come end of January.

Cue upset ds who has just got himself Skylanders Swap Force for Wii and numerous other games he already has. So, yes - although Wii is now outdated and ps3 is SO cheap in tesco etc etc, those other consoles are no good to me as he has Wii games!!

Any good deals anywhere on the Wii console? Or am I better off buying the Wii Mini (which looks a bit poo and cheapy.....)

I know i could get off ebay but the ones i have been watching have been going for £80+ and to be honest, i think thats pretty steep when i don't need all of the extra pretty controllers, wheels etc etc!!
    Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?
  • thanks Mods - someone answered and i didnt get to SEE it because u moved me to a thread at which NOBODY looks and and hasn't been posted on in almost a year.

Cheers.
    Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Ambassador
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • Not sure if its worth posting this two months late - but GAME have them for about £35 preowned - which should come with a 1 year guarantee. That would probably be best than ebay / gumtree.
  • Our Wii hasn't had much use for a couple of years but recently our 3-year old has been wanting to play on it all the time, so a lot of the old games are getting a re-play.

The balance board seems to be playing up though, it keeps losing connection even with new batteries in it.
    Out on blue six..
    It's Chips and Jackets, Peas and Trousers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure