bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Sky_ wrote: »
    Well done Sunflower, 2 stone is brilliant!! :j :j :j

Well done Beanielou too, it must be fab to be at target. :T

I'm reporting a 4.5lb loss this week and happily got a 1/2 stone shiny. :D

:j:j:j:j wel done:D:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Sky_ wrote: »
    Well done Sunflower, 2 stone is brilliant!! :j :j :j

Well done Beanielou too, it must be fab to be at target. :T

I'm reporting a 4.5lb loss this week and happily got a 1/2 stone shiny. :D

Fabulous loss :T:T:T:T:T:T:T
  • Vixstar
    Vixstar Posts: 967
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Well done for all the losses, pleased to report that I have lost 1/2lb. Would've been nice to lose a little more as I'd have dropped into the next stone (if you see what I mean) but I'll do it next week
  • Sky_
    Sky_ Posts: 605
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Well done Vixstar. :j

Today:
    B: ff greek yogurt and berries
    L: Ryvitas (B) and quark, fruit.

D: Skinny sausages, couscous, peas, carrot/celery/apple/walnut salad with full fat yogurt dressing.
    S: Milk (A) in drinks

Syns: sausages 4.5, yogurt dressing 1, walnuts 8.5 or less depending how many I add to the salad.

Have a great day everyone and good luck to anyone who is weighing in today. :T
    2022. 2% MF challenge. £730/3000
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,485
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 13 July 2018 at 6:36AM
    Well done Sky. That's a really good loss this week and congratulations on your shiny!

As we're off on holiday today I won't be posting my plans but will try and get online from time to time while I'm away and try to keep up to date which could be difficult the way you lot natter:rotfl:.

Denise
  • - 1 1/lb![ Even happier, I have finally reached my 3 1/2st:j:j. Over the moon, did 3st from May to Christmas, since then has been torture, just could not get anything to happen. Now on a mission to lose 1lb a week, think that is all that will be achievable because of my loss to date, so should be at my original target of 5st by Christmas/New Year, but will re-assess, probably another 2, which hopefully, everything going well, will be 7st in a little over 2 years. That's the plan anyway!

Thanks Kathryn for suggestion re tomorrow, realised last night that I have some spag bol in freezer, so can partake in Italian but SW friendly:j Hope you are feeling better.

Well done to the losses, don't fret about any gains, it is only temporary and will be gone next week:D

Have a good holiday Denise.

GTS, you need your sanity checked! My cousin's best friend's brother decided to walk around Ireland barefoot to raise money for a charity (he lost his best friend to suicide) a couple of years ago, he smashed his target & made it to the Guiness Book of Records for longest walk barefoot, think it was 2,000km. This year, in his infinite madness, he decided to climb the 10 highest peaks in 10 days barefoot for the same charity, so maybe you are not that insane:D
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    When you feel like you're having a terrible week, how do you pick yourself up and get back on the wagon? I know I've completely sabotaged any potential weight loss for next week. How do you motivate yourself not to make it worse?
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,494
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Some great losses rolling in! Well done beanie, gtq, sky, sunflower and vixstar.:T

beanielou wrote: »
    Amazed to report 1 1/2 off & I am now 1/2 under my my 3 lbs allowance.
    So need to put on 1/2 a stone this week or pay!!

You've got us really confused now! I'm reading that you're now 3.5 lbs. under target. That's great and I'm sure a few Smarties will see you OK for next week.;) Are you happy with your target or might you drop it?:)

Have a great holiday denise. Hope the weather holds out for you.:)

Not sure what to have for dinner yet as I've yet to do a meal plan or a shop. Definitely going to Sainsbury's though as 25% off wine syns!:j:D
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,494
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Stoke wrote: »
    When you feel like you're having a terrible week, how do you pick yourself up and get back on the wagon? I know I've completely sabotaged any potential weight loss for next week. How do you motivate yourself not to make it worse?

There are all sorts of analogies for that like: if you dropped your mobile and dented it, you wouldn't then jump all over and smash it to pieces. You'd get the damage repaired.:)

I'd say that whatever damage you've done this week then it won't result in you putting back all the weight you've lost. It's a bad week. You know why it's happened. That's the past.:footie::(Moving forward, I'd suggest drawing a line, writing a meal plan and shopping list and moving on. Oh and I might start that from Monday!;):rotfl:
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    There are all sorts of analogies for that like: if you dropped your mobile and dented it, you wouldn't then jump all over and smash it to pieces. You'd get the damage repaired.:)

I'd say that whatever damage you've done this week then it won't result in you putting back all the weight you've lost. It's a bad week. You know why it's happened. That's the past.:footie::(Moving forward, I'd suggest drawing a line, writing a meal plan and shopping list and moving on. Oh and I might start that from Monday!;):rotfl:

I think that's probably what I need to do. This week all kind of fell apart with the England game. I suppose I hoped England would get through which would have justified it, but instead them going out has made me feel uber guilty.

I can start again next week :) A new week, a new start.

Meal plans don't usually work for me, because any kind of u-turn in my schedule will completely destroy it. What I tend to do, however, as a compromise, is batch cook a few things that would work as free lunch and tea. Interchangeable preferably. I'll do that and get them frozen (with one or two in the fridge).

I've fallen off the wagon before, and got myself back on.... so I know it happens, I guess I didn't want it to on the home straight :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure