Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    barcodes_003.jpg
    Yummy :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Managed a maintain. Happy with that.

Well done:j:j:j
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite

When you have had hospital food that is a miracle...........
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    When you have had hospital food that is a miracle...........

I am assured the food was nutritious!
    I have some supplements to take too, that I'm also assured are nutritious, but I know they have syns in them. SW consultant says not to worry about the syns in them because they are prescribed, but just be aware of it when having other syns.

New week for me, and determined not to end up at the hospital, and to be good with what I eat. Weather has cooled down a bit, so that will help.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - rice and veg
    Dinner - burritos (but mine is with couscous not wraps)
    Snacks - sf jelly, fruit, cereal bars

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - cereal bars
    Zebras rock
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    Maintain for the second week in a row, which means i'm still 0.5lbs off 5st.

I'm happy that I'm not gaining weight so that's a positive, but I am hoping that once the world cup is over, it starts to come off again and i get my 5st :)
  • kathrynha
    Stoke wrote: »

I'm happy that I'm not gaining weight so that's a positive, but I am hoping that once the world cup is over, it starts to come off again and i get my 5st :)

I'm feeling the same. Well done on the maintain.

had a laugh at SW meeting last night. Consultant asks someone who likes football if there is anything in the next week that could stop her having a loss next week. Someone else in the group starts singing Football's coming home.
    Know a few in our group are struggling because of the football
    Zebras rock
  • Stoke
    Stoke Posts: 3,182 Forumite
    I'm feeling the same. Well done on the maintain.

had a laugh at SW meeting last night. Consultant asks someone who likes football if there is anything in the next week that could stop her having a loss next week. Someone else in the group starts singing Football's coming home.
    Know a few in our group are struggling because of the football

It does impact. I know it shouldn't and I should be more restrained, but this happens once every 4 years and is genuinely something to get behind.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary

Well done. That's really good considering you've had to put up with hospital food!
    I am assured the food was nutritious!
    I have some supplements to take too, that I'm also assured are nutritious, but I know they have syns in them. SW consultant says not to worry about the syns in them because they are prescribed, but just be aware of it when having other syns.

I think your consultant is right. You're not choosing to take them but they are prescribed. Perhaps stick to 10 rather than 15 syns a day to allow for the supplements.

New week for me, and determined not to end up at the hospital, and to be good with what I eat. Weather has cooled down a bit, so that will help.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - rice and veg
    Dinner - burritos (but mine is with couscous not wraps)
    Snacks - sf jelly, fruit, cereal bars

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - cereal bars

Seeing you having sf jelly reminded me I'd got some in the cupboard so we too have been having sf jelly the last few days. Need to make another one today which should last us today & tomorrow and then we're off on holiday on Friday. Might take some sf jellies with me as they are easy to make in the motorhome!. Thanks Kathryn.
    Stoke wrote: »

You'll definitely get that 5st after the World Cup. To be quite honest I'm sick of the amount of coverage it's getting! Think I'm going into my sewing room when it's on and shut myself in so I don't have to listed to DH yelling at the telly, LOL!

Will post again with my menu plan shortly.

Denise
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Back again with my menu plan. Today's another Green day:

B - Boiled eggs; soldiers - HEB1 + 3 for spread
    L - jacket potato; beans; salad
    D - mixed bean goulash; rice
    S - cheese on toast - HEA2/HEB2

HEA1 - milk
    HEA2 - cheese
    HEB1 - bread
    HEB2 - bread
    Syns - spread 3;

If I go out shopping I might change tonight's dinner to spinach & ricotta cannelloni but don't actually think I'm going out today so it'll probably be lots of beans as above! Could be a bit windy in our house tonight!!!!

Denise
  • kathrynha
    joedenise wrote: »
    I think your consultant is right. You're not choosing to take them but they are prescribed. Perhaps stick to 10 rather than 15 syns a day to allow for the supplements.

Seeing you having sf jelly reminded me I'd got some in the cupboard so we too have been having sf jelly the last few days. Need to make another one today which should last us today & tomorrow and then we're off on holiday on Friday. Might take some sf jellies with me as they are easy to make in the motorhome!. Thanks Kathryn.

Thankfully I'm big enough to allowed up to 20 syns, and never plan to go above 10, so that I have some protection when I go totally bad, but yes going to try even harder than normal to stick to 10.

Asda had the 6 packs of the kiddies hartleys jellys for £2. Not as fancy as the 10 cal more aimed at adult ones, but cheaper and I like them. They only have sugar free in a couple of flavours but thankfully ones I like :)
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport