CENTRAL TRUST- i am a mole

Options
12346»

Comments

• JintieUk
    Options
    Hi,
    I had a loan with Central Trust in 2012 which is now settled.Question is I am not sure whether I was charged for PPI or not.Is there any way of finding this out.
    Thank you.
  • jofarkle_2
    Options
    Dont ever ever lend from Central Trust, they ruin lives and need to be regulated by the FCA, awful company.
  • magpiecottage
    Options
    jofarkle wrote: »
    Dont ever ever lend from Central Trust, they ruin lives and need to be regulated by the FCA, awful company.
    I am not sure why this thread has been resurrected after two and a half years but presume this refers the the Central Trust that is recorded here on the FCA register.
  • gavinmaclachlan
    Options
    It doesn't matter how long this thread is, Central Trust are still thieves and liers. costing my family more than needed. Taking them to court now. I know it's hard sometimes, very hard. but please do not use these people at any cost at all. (I'm an unfortunate CT customer)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    A thread from 2008???
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    jofarkle wrote: »
    Dont ever ever lend from Central Trust

Lend to.

Borrow from.

Choose one.
  • Gingin
    Options
    We took out secured loan with CT about 3 years ago we offered too pay an early settlement but they wanted nearly double what we borrowed .The interest rate is High .unfortunately my other half had too finish work due too ill health..hence payments went forhalf just why we sorted benefits etc out .
    We received letters and phone calls about arrears
    Even though we explained everything and provided proof ...asit wasn't intended ...We had loads of pressure off them ,that caused my husband too have a breakdown.
    We now are just keeping our head above water and have caught up with payments ,Even though my husband cannot work again and his health will never improve ,we are utterly disgusted with the way we were treated and still have constant worry about this loan payment as there no way too reduce payment or loan .WORSE THING WE DID ....repayments ,APR ,how much you repay back ,that there's NO early settlement
    Should of been FULLY Explained !
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Another bump?
    This thread is a decade old:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts