E: 31/01 Win £5000 or instant win prizes with Hobgoblin (daily)

Comments

• As far as i can tell the numbers on the dartboard are clockwise from the top, but you have to look at where the dart is placed and replace the number with the correct score for where it has landed. I looked on wikipedia and found a dart scoring diagram and used that to figure it out and it worked. HTH
  • Hi I’m struggling with room 3. Can anyone help?
    I don’t have any correct numbers yet
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    nozdog wrote: »
    Hi I’m struggling with room 3. Can anyone help?
    I don’t have any correct numbers yet

Right. You have to look for items that might be containers.

i.e
    The wooden box,
    The case,
    The guitar case,
    The Safe (on the wall next to the bar)
    Another safe (think it's a picture near the safe)
    The Book on the table.

If you click on one of them, it will come up with the thingy to change the numbers, but, on it as well, will be a clue.
    So, if you click on the wooden case, you might get a picture of a diamond - which is the clue for the deck of cards on the table.
    You might get a set of traffic lights (that's for the traffic cone). That item that you find in the room, you then click have to on, & it will give you the combination that you need to open the item.
    Some are more trickier than others, and some of the clues are quite obscure. But it is fun working them out.
    HTH
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • Yay beat it all 3 times today so i'm in the prize draw:) Think i'l keep coming back though as i quite fancy a case of that beer or a free teeshirt.
    2014 Wins - Bad Grandpa dvd - 4 Duck legs from an online butchers - A great christmas onesie - A new laptop computer!
    2015 Wins - Smartphone, £3000 crossword prize.
    2018 wins - £2000 , Ipad
  • hjg123
    hjg123 Posts: 547 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I won a T shirt, though not sure how! Does that mean i'm in the prize draw?
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    hjg123 wrote: »
    I won a T shirt, though not sure how! Does that mean i'm in the prize draw?

You have to complete the final room to be in the draw.

The instant prizes can be won on any room, so when you have an entry for the final draw just play whichever room you find easiest to try for the instants as you can only have one entry to the final draw
  • I dont understand the question in the first room. There doesn't seem to be any treasure in the pictures ? Or is it me being thick?
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    John8703 wrote: »
    I dont understand the question in the first room. There doesn't seem to be any treasure in the pictures ? Or is it me being thick?

The first room is a wall full of piccies, right?
    At the top of the pictures, they will ask a question, say 'what animal do vampires turn into?' and there should be a piccy of a bat on the wall. Click on it, and if it's right, the background turns green.
    Get it wrong, it turns red and takes 5 seconds off your time.
    You get asked five questions, but the game mixes the pics up, so it's a bit fiendish that way. It's a case of answering the questions, but finding which pic answers the question as quickly as you can. IYSWIM
    The second room is an observation round, you have 30 seconds to look round the room (it's spooky too) and then it asks you questions.
    HTH
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • Thanks for your reply, I get it now & nearly have it beat 😂 fun game
  • I have been trying to finish the final room (Banquet Hall) all week. I understand the process - I can see the clues etc. However I enter the 4 didget code and always loose a life. For example I click on the suitcase, it gives the voodoo doll as a clue, vodoo doll is then clicked on and say 6754 for example. I go back and enter it into the suitcase and nothing - I just loose a life. What on earth am I doing wrong?! It's so frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure