Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, in the time it took for me to catch up it's gone from grey out front and bright out back to grey all over :eek: And it has literally just started raining again! Very hard too. Didn't get below 17 degrees here overnight :eek:

Hope this rain doesn't last long, need to get out before ds comes, supposedly popping in to print something off, really haven't got the time because that normally means he will be hanging around for a couple of hours. I do not have that couple of hours today, I have the stock room and the other spare bedroom to sort out today :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • gymbo
    gymbo Posts: 123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    I am now up to date with my paperwork. All receipts uploaded for cashback, my final APGs sorted ready to spend and my plans for today ready. I am also going on a T mag hunt. Should I have another cuppa before I attack the bathrooms?

Just read the double up T&C's - i had not realised they have put the vouchers up to £50 this year which is good. I have a good amount to spend this year and plan to get a lot of xmas pressies, so need to be organised and early to get the right sizes.

Morning, I know you are in the NE, not sure how far you are hunting but there were magazines in the Stoc**ton Superstore and Sou*hBa**k one yesterday hth
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :wave:

Ordered 2 front fastening bras from d@m@rt for my upcoming op and they are too small :( Have to pay postage to send them back :mad:
    However got a free fleece tweed effect coat with it that I like very much. Do I have to return the free gift too or just the goods I paid for.
    Anyone done this before.
    Looks like will have to pay a trip to MnS now :eek:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good morning .....:D

What crazy weather we are having.....I stepped outside thinking because it is windy that it might be a bit chilly......It is warmer outside than in the house....Opened all the windows to get the benefit of the warm weather...:rotfl::rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Only the one?:p
    One per day for the offer period 17th to 31st October :cool:
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    £1 off magnum vegan
    Currently reduced to £2, so £1 per pack
    IMG_20181013_095611_edit_1539420988124.jpg
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Good luck finding the mags tweets:)

I found the mags they had loads :j in 2 different places so got a few ;) Will be dissecting them later this afternoon . ;)
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Am I the only one that sits on a bench outside Ts and tears the coupons out, and dumps the mags in their bins? Mind you, I do have to walk home.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    PS on offer at £2 until 29/10 and coupoin valid until 13 Nov
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    Off for flu jab. Back later xx :eek:
    Spooky - that's what I'm doing shortly!

Surgery is near a Ts so a mag hunt for me too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure