Onwards and downwards...

Comments

• Happy anniversary and enjoy your meal x
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,065 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Happy anniversary and enjoy your meal x

Thank you :)
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • jwil
    Today's pads:

£0.00 to Mortgage
    £0.00 to debt savings
    £0.00 to em savings
    £50.00 to car savings

Debt savings - [STRIKE]£19,320[/STRIKE]/£19,197 - £123 paid :T

Car savings: Target: £3500/ Achieved: £1100.00 (31.4%)
  • jwil
    edited 1 August 2018 at 6:20AM
    Made a payment towards the car.

The meal out was ok last night, wasn't overly impressed TBH. I don't think we'll go back there in a hurry. There were loads of flies around and then they messed up little jwil's order as well.

The spending diary is working. I was going to pop to the shop today, but don't want to so I'm trying to consider alternatives :rotfl:

I've just cashed out £30 from TCB. :T

I've been out for my run this morning. It doesn't seem to be bothering my knee so far :T It's getting harder to go out now that the mornings are drawing in though! It's still light at 5am but it's getting darker.

My laptop mouse is playing up and it's really irritating! Will have to google and see if I can figure out what's wrong. It keeps clicking randomly and opening loads of tabs.
  • Well done on the run and car payment. You're doing really well. Shame the meal wasn't brilliant.
    As for the mouse, it might just be sticky buttons. Maybe try cleaning round the buttons with a cotton bud? Hope you have a good day :).
    LBM Aug 2017.
    Debt at LBM - £30,055
    Debt at highest - £43,148.59
    Current debt - £18,880.00
    EF - £1,000.00

Challenges
    PAYDBX 2021 - #29 Pd £2,355 / £8,000 PAYDBX 2020 - Pd £6,459.00 | PAYDBX 2019 - Pd £16,945.60 | PAYDBX 2018 - Pd £15,010.60.
  • jwil
    Well done on the run and car payment. You're doing really well. Shame the meal wasn't brilliant.
    As for the mouse, it might just be sticky buttons. Maybe try cleaning round the buttons with a cotton bud? Hope you have a good day :).

Thank you. I wondered if it might be dirty. I'll give that a go :)
  • jwil
    Happy days, the mortgage will be going up :(

However, I put in a lost account finder the other week and apparently one has been found. It's with Santander who I've never had an account with so wondering what it is :think: The only one I was aware of only had an odd £1 in it, so I don't think I'll be rich :rotfl:
  • Kitten868
    Kitten868 Posts: 1,785 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Oh lovely jwil I keep writing you things and they disappear or don't work or I get called away from the site on some child emergency. Sorry you've been feeling rubbish. I think we all have those times, especially when nothing seems to be happening with the debt. BUT you're not in any more debt and that car pot is very impressive! You do fantastically. You always find brilliant things for your children to do too. I'm in awe of you still.
    And it does sound like mr jwil is doing well on decluttering. Maybe start putting his house clutter in the garage? Or putting it in his way but not yours?
    Happy 10 year anniversary to you both!
    Loan 1 £5200/£8000
    Loan 2 £300/£5800
    Total £5500/£13800
  • Kitten868
    Kitten868 Posts: 1,785 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    And what do you mean you forgot about that £30k you put in Santander 5 years ago?
    Loan 1 £5200/£8000
    Loan 2 £300/£5800
    Total £5500/£13800
  • jwil
    Kitten868 wrote: »
    Oh lovely jwil I keep writing you things and they disappear or don't work or I get called away from the site on some child emergency. Sorry you've been feeling rubbish. I think we all have those times, especially when nothing seems to be happening with the debt. BUT you're not in any more debt and that car pot is very impressive! You do fantastically. You always find brilliant things for your children to do too. I'm in awe of you still.
    And it does sound like mr jwil is doing well on decluttering. Maybe start putting his house clutter in the garage? Or putting it in his way but not yours?
    Happy 10 year anniversary to you both!

Thank you kitten :)

The garage is full of his stuff too, and the loft :o I do dump stuff so that it will be in his way though :rotfl:
    Kitten868 wrote: »
    And what do you mean you forgot about that £30k you put in Santander 5 years ago?

Oh, I can but hope :D:D Maybe I've got a secret benefactor who opened an account for me years ago!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport