Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• ih8stress
    ih8stress Posts: 1,933 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Saw some musical cushions today:

Yellow smiley face pattern: plays 'always look on the bright side of life'
    Heart pattern: I think it was 'I just called to say I love you' (seen loads of things today and brains gone blank!)
    Small cushion with feather etc. plays 'wild thing' (I'd have got that one only it didn't play and was the only one I could see)
  • ih8stress wrote: »

Heart pattern: I think it was 'I just called to say I love you' (seen loads of things today and brains gone blank!)
    Small cushion with feather etc. plays 'wild thing' (I'd have got that one only it didn't play and was the only one I could see)
    Like you I have been to home bargains and poundland today. If you saw a stressed looking mother with a 4 yr old daughter begging for a recorder, then that was me. Had music all the way home on the bus!:rolleyes:
  • andrione1
    andrione1 Posts: 451 Forumite
    ih8stress wrote: »

i saw these in coventry and thought they are good for a laugh for a £ but are rather tacky :p might get one for christmas day
  • Agent_C
    Agent_C Posts: 565 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Loads of the Foster and Grant sunglasses left in the Sheffield city centre store - both kids and adult pairs - also some clip-ons, which, while not so stylish, are ideal for specs wearers like me to keep in the car for those sun-in-the-eyes moments (not that we've been having much of that of late).

The sunglasses are tucked away in a corner of the store at the back of the tills, which is probably why there are so many left!
  • x_Bunny_x
    x_Bunny_x Posts: 1,325 Forumite
    I've been cheating again, guess where i found these offers :p

Imitation Dome Security camera with LED flashing light

As the tittle says a very realistic looking security cctv dome with flashing led light ideal for home or retail only £1

NiQutiin Gum £1

Low strength 2mg nicotine

Tommy Tippee Silicone Dummies 2 pack £1

retail about £3 IN Supermarkets.
    _Jen_
  • In the Keighley branch today there was an assortment of Trevor Sorbie haircare products and a selection of Original Source shower gels and shampoos.
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • mrsv05
    mrsv05 Posts: 823 Forumite
    official deal or no deal dvd game in harlow
    A happy wife, and mum to 2 lovely little boys :j
  • our £shop has the crayola silly scents pencils in rrp £2.49
    they smell georgeous aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i got the origional source shampoo and conditioner they too smell lush!
    and i got a sun protection spray by sunsilk for my hols!
  • KrispiiDuck
    KrispiiDuck Posts: 1,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ROC mens post shave balm - £1 :D - ROC price £15 :eek: average internet price £3.95 + Postage.

Found in the One Stop Centre, Perry Barr(?)
  • atro1
    atro1 Posts: 1,501 Forumite
    ROC mens post shave balm - £1 :D - ROC price £15 :eek: average internet price £3.95 + Postage.

Found in the One Stop Centre, Perry Barr(?)

If its the same one that I brought be careful it dies any facial hair, my beard went orange, bright orange much to the continued amusement of wife and daughters.
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure