The Great 'Student Discounts' hunt

Comments

• Some of my favourite student discounts:

Food:
    Krispy Kreme - 20% off with any Student or NUS card
    Frankie and Bennys: - 25% off any main meals
    Greggs - Buy a meal deal (drink and a sandwich/ pasta etc) and get a sweet treat, sausage roll and cheese pasty (vegetarian option) for free
    Iceland - 10% student discount at various times throughout the year
    Ask Italian - 40% off Monday and Tuesdays and 25% off Thursday and Sunday.

Shopping:
    Levis - 20% student discount (you can even use this at Levi outlet stores!)
    Superdrug - 10% (or 20% for limited times) this can be used with all offers instore, including 3 for 2 and buy one get one free.
    Goldsmiths - 10% off. A pricer store, but good if you're after something in particular.
    Miss Selfridges and Accessorize offer 10% off or 20% off student discount (limited times) which you can use on sale items as well!
  • Below is what i was sent to join curve, ie information. It gives u free £5 and also has helped me manage my money so sign up with the link and you'll get £5, plus also saves you money (as it has for me) as you can track your spending

Free £5 code ' NQAAP78D '
  • I know there must be a budget for those lab student when they are purchasing reagants for their research. So I would recommend BOC Sciences to you all, which offers quite a range of reserch reagants (inhibitors, impurities, metabolites, APIs, etc.) especially for research purpose. Most importantly, we offer discounts!!!! See bocsci.com
  • Antnshell
    Antnshell Posts: 182 Forumite
    Hi, would anyone be able to message me a unidays code for the Adidas 30% discount please? Ends tomorrow thanks in advance I have meerkat movie codes or NUS codes if you would like to swap.
  • As a student I always searching for discounts. Not because eI have no enough money, but because feull price is not always fair price. I have found a reliable outline writing service with discounts and very good loyalty progra. Hope it will be also useful for you.
  • Use ebates for extra cash back on top of discounts that are currently happening. You can also combine unidays discount code with ebates to get some super savings on large ticket items like dell laptops.
  • MoonChild91
    MoonChild91 Posts: 650 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Any students, university workers, or anyone with an ac.uk email address can get 4 years of Mubi films free at mubi.com/filmstudent
    Make £2024 in 2024 total £803.82/£2024

Make £2023 in 2023 total £2246.22/£2023

2024 comp wins: dress, earrings + candle bundle

2023 comp wins: £1.60 TCB, collagen + make up bundle, £15 book token, signed book, outdoor cinema tickets + £200 spending money, candle bundle
  • Some of my favourite student discounts are: 
    standout - Discounted designer clothes on sale 
    Asos - 10% student discount
    Urban outfitters - 10% student discount 
  • £5 FREE credit for food delivery service 'Fancy' based in Manchester and Newcastle! No minimum spend so it is literally free money. Unlike most delivery services, item prices are very low, equivalent to supermarket rates. With this discount bottles of Smirnoff, Aperol and other spirits are cheaper than any high street store. If alcohol is not for you , they also sell snacks, soft drinks and household necessities! You might as well use this offer and get some free stuff! The app is called Fancy Snacks and More Delivered in the Apple App Store. USE CODE LUCY5 to get discount!
  • FBL1993
    FBL1993 Posts: 24 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    The Student Beans website is always useful for discounts!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback