Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Spaceboules
    • By Spaceboules 18th Oct 19, 5:37 PM
    • 15Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Spaceboules
    Santander SAR hassle
    • 18th Oct 19, 5:37 PM
    Santander SAR hassle 18th Oct 19 at 5:37 PM
    I sent off a SAR to Santander then got a letter back asking for proof of address which came in the form of 'change of details' I filled it out and sent it back, now received a letter back saying "Sorry we cannot make these changes at the moment because some details are missing"

I now have to send back the form ensuring it's signed with full account number and full details of old and new address with a form of ID, which I sent last time. A driving license was acceptable according to their 'iD they accept" letter.

The above was done on my original SAR form, I signed, put account number, previous and new address and sent the correct form of ID.

Is this the normal way for a SAR? Is it easier to just do it online? Here

https://www.santanderconsumer.co.uk/your-data/access-your-data/subject-access-request/

Thank you.
    Last edited by Spaceboules; 18-10-2019 at 5:39 PM.
Page 1
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 21st Oct 19, 6:15 PM
    • 9,666 Posts
    • 49,448 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    • 21st Oct 19, 6:15 PM
    • 21st Oct 19, 6:15 PM
    Bump.

Anyone?
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    • Willing2Learn
    • By Willing2Learn 21st Oct 19, 6:18 PM
    • 4,647 Posts
    • 4,192 Thanks
    Willing2Learn
    • 21st Oct 19, 6:18 PM
    • 21st Oct 19, 6:18 PM
    I think this thread is far more likely to get a helpful response on the Budgeting & Bank Accounts board.
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,158Posts Today

8,923Users online

Martin's Twitter