Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Oct 19, 4:05 PM
    • 14,158Posts
    • 43,727Thanks
    sarah1972
    E: 21/10 Boots bonus points Event - 10 worth of points for every 50 spent instore or 60 online
    • 18th Oct 19, 4:05 PM
    E: 21/10 Boots bonus points Event - 10 worth of points for every 50 spent instore or 60 online 18th Oct 19 at 4:05 PM
    https://www.boots.com

Terms & conditions

Offer valid from Friday 18 October - Monday 21 October 2019 online. In store dates may vary

A total of 1,000 points will automatically be added to your Advantage Card for every 60 you spend in a single transaction on boots.com or when placing an in store order

A total of 1,000 points will automatically be added to your Advantage Card for every 50 you spend in a single transaction in store

Offer excludes the purchase of Dyson Airwrap, infant milks (up to six months), Tutti Bambini, Cosatto, East Coast Furniture, selected NHS prescriptions, postage stamps, giftcards/vouchers and bundles/value packs

Offer excludes the purchase of Boots Travel and Insurance Services, Pharmacy Services, Boots Opticians, Boots Hearingcare, Boots Kitchen Appliances and the paper bag levy

Points cannot be redeemed at Boots Opticians, Boots Kitchen Appliances, Boots Hearingcare or against mobile phone top-up cards, prescription items, infant milks (up to six months), gift cards/vouchers, postage stamps or Boots Travel and Insurance Services

For members of Parenting Club and Over 60s Rewards, you will only receive the fixed number of points advertised. No additional points will be collected

Existing points promotions will not be multiplied during any points events

Full Advantage Card terms and conditions apply

Boots UK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • kadison
    • By kadison 18th Oct 19, 7:14 PM
    • 3,602 Posts
    • 56,601 Thanks
    kadison
    • 18th Oct 19, 7:14 PM
    • 18th Oct 19, 7:14 PM
    Does anyone remember when these happened only in the lead-up to Christmas, they hold them pretty much all year now so I personally dont rush to the events near Christmas like I used to.....
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018
    I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it - Groucho Marx
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 18th Oct 19, 7:48 PM
    • 31,492 Posts
    • 65,598 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 18th Oct 19, 7:48 PM
    • 18th Oct 19, 7:48 PM
    Does anyone remember when these happened only in the lead-up to Christmas, they hold them pretty much all year now so I personally dont rush to the events near Christmas like I used to.....
    Originally posted by kadison
    But it is handy if you're going to spend 50 anyway and get lots of multi-buy offers.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
    • georjan
    • By georjan 19th Oct 19, 2:35 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    georjan
    • 19th Oct 19, 2:35 PM
    Boots 10 points for 50 spend
    • 19th Oct 19, 2:35 PM
    Bought 2 lots of gifts on 3for2 ,1 jar Protect & Perfect 25 total purchase 51.50. Saved 11.50 on 3for2 + 10 worth of points. You could save even more by buying higher value gifts on 3for2.
    • venison
    • By venison 20th Oct 19, 4:20 PM
    • 3,916 Posts
    • 5,596 Thanks
    venison
    • 20th Oct 19, 4:20 PM
    • 20th Oct 19, 4:20 PM
    If you want to buy 2 things in store one for 60 and one for 55 can you split the purchases into two and get two lots of 10?

Hope that makes sense
    For the many NOT the few
    • deely
    • By deely 20th Oct 19, 7:08 PM
    • 368 Posts
    • 296 Thanks
    deely
    • 20th Oct 19, 7:08 PM
    • 20th Oct 19, 7:08 PM
    If you want to buy 2 things in store one for 60 and one for 55 can you split the purchases into two and get two lots of 10?

Hope that makes sense
    Originally posted by venison
    you won't need to do that as it's 10 points for every 50 you spend, so spend 100-149 and get 20 points, 150-199 get 30 points etc.
    • venison
    • By venison 21st Oct 19, 8:54 PM
    • 3,916 Posts
    • 5,596 Thanks
    venison
    • 21st Oct 19, 8:54 PM
    • 21st Oct 19, 8:54 PM
    Went into our Boots store today no posters or POS about this offer asked if it was still on told "it ended yesterday..sunday" so went and spent the 110 in super drug.
    For the many NOT the few
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

919Posts Today

7,336Users online

Martin's Twitter