Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 18th Oct 19, 8:31 AM
    • 621Posts
    • 10,180Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    iPad autofill
    • 18th Oct 19, 8:31 AM
    iPad autofill 18th Oct 19 at 8:31 AM
    Since a recent update itís been really slow to use Safari for comping on my iPad..

I downloaded chrome which is much faster but canít seem to get autofill, itís not on settings and everything Iíve tried hasnít worked so far. Is there anyone else using it that can offer some advice?
Page 1
    • 2013yearofthehouse
    • By 2013yearofthehouse 20th Oct 19, 6:56 PM
    • 2,747 Posts
    • 50,221 Thanks
    2013yearofthehouse
    • 20th Oct 19, 6:56 PM
    • 20th Oct 19, 6:56 PM
    Select the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner, then select ‘settings’ then ‘Addresses and more’ and make sure the option for ‘Save and Fill addresses’ is turned on (toggle will be blue). If you’ve already been using Chrome to manually fill in your details on websites then you may already have a list (or at least one) of names/addresses etc. (underneath the toggle), which you can select to edit and/or add additional info. If nothing is listed there (the Edit option top right will also be grey instead of blue) then I’m not sure if you can manually set these up, but they should appear there after you use the browser for a while manually inputting your details on website forms (it just saves them as you go along). Once your details appear in that section of the settings, then when you go to fill out a form on a website, there will be an option (top left of the keyboard I think) to select that will auto fill these saved details.
    Last edited by 2013yearofthehouse; 20-10-2019 at 7:00 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,725Posts Today

8,440Users online

Martin's Twitter