Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bluecar2
    • By Bluecar2 14th Oct 19, 4:21 PM
    • 27Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Bluecar2
    How long before i hear about ipa
    • 14th Oct 19, 4:21 PM
    How long before i hear about ipa 14th Oct 19 at 4:21 PM
    Just wondering if anybody knows when i will hear about an ipa, I had a face to face interview 5 weeks ago and the only contact i have had since then is an email and letter confirming i can keep my car, the insolvency examiner that interviewed me was quite vague on quite a bit when asked at the end of the interview, I have been put on an Nt tax code and he hasn't mentioned this neither, should i just keep quite and wait or should i contact him to find out
Page 1
    • SIM
    • By SIM 15th Oct 19, 3:50 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    SIM
    • 15th Oct 19, 3:50 PM
    • 15th Oct 19, 3:50 PM
    I'm in a similar boat. I was BR in June and still haven't heard from the OR about what I should be paying. I was advised 'not to poke the bear' which makes sense. I have contacted the OR once via email to show I have made an effort but no response. I agreed an IPA of NT code and council tax payments going to the OR. I haven't heard anything about that and the NT code hasn't taken effect yet. I'd wait until they contact you.
    • Bluecar2
    • By Bluecar2 15th Oct 19, 5:45 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Bluecar2
    • 15th Oct 19, 5:45 PM
    • 15th Oct 19, 5:45 PM
    Hi thanks for the reply, thats what i had thought i would do, im sure he will contact me if needed but just wanted to check, the OR made no comments about my SOA or any reference to an ipa during the interview or my NT code, the Nt code was put through a week later and i have saved all the money I should be paying in tax at the moment but dont know if I need to or not or if I only need to pay from the day it is requested or will they backdate to the start of the NT code?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

321Posts Today

5,225Users online

Martin's Twitter