Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • badayuni7863
    • By badayuni7863 13th Oct 19, 10:45 AM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    badayuni7863
    Please help with ccj
    • 13th Oct 19, 10:45 AM
    Please help with ccj 13th Oct 19 at 10:45 AM
    Hi all I was wondering if someone would be kind of to help me

I've been drowning in debt for a while and never been man enough to face it. Finally I've accepted I need help and I'm working with step change

I've been issues a ccj for an unspecified amount as its awaiting solicitors fee. Its currently up to 3k with solicitors fees TBA

I am completing the necessary form and have a question.

I am admitting the claim, and have completed my income and expenditure. All I can afford after doing this is 10 a month

I have a couple of questions, can the ccj repayment offer be declined? If so what happens? Can they apply for an attachment to earnings? I'm really worried that if this happens I'll be in even further financial difficulty.

My budget is reasonable with no ridiculous expenses its literally the minimum for groceries etc

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

199Posts Today

3,677Users online

Martin's Twitter