Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • liamcatt
    • By liamcatt 11th Oct 19, 2:26 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 0Thanks
    liamcatt
    FlyLolo
    • 11th Oct 19, 2:26 PM
    FlyLolo 11th Oct 19 at 2:26 PM
    Hi,

I have booked my family of 5 flights for next saturday with FlyLoLo for Manchester>Tenerife South and following the Glasgow cancellations, they will now be cancelling these flights.

I am writing to ask about my options, as of yet they have only said they are cancelling the Manchester flights by the telephone but nothing is in writing yet which i know i need.

I've been reading on the CAA and it states that they need to offer me a rescheduled flight or refund. Ideally, i would like a rescheduled flight but I know this sham of a airline is not going to reschedule for anytime soon - if at all.

If i book new flights and pay over the odds, how do i go about reclaiming the money for my new flights? Flights are currently around 50% more than originally paid.

I am aware that i am able to also claim compensation with the CAA also.

Thanks for your help at this stressful time!

Liam
Page 2
    • ads52
    • By ads52 15th Oct 19, 12:06 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    ads52
    There’s no flights going from Gatwick next weekend either now
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

686Posts Today

7,684Users online

Martin's Twitter