Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • breakinthemiddle
    • By breakinthemiddle 9th Oct 19, 9:33 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    breakinthemiddle
    IVA Completed and Charges on Land Registry
    • 9th Oct 19, 9:33 PM
    IVA Completed and Charges on Land Registry 9th Oct 19 at 9:33 PM
    I've completed my IVA.

I have found three charges on my property from creditors included in the IVA. I've contacted HBOS who argued with me that I still owed as they had a charge on my property. I've finally managed to get them to agree to remove the charge, but they still have not. Nearly 2 months on I'll contact them and refuse their paltry offer of 75 for stress and demand to know why they haven't removed it.

The other two are MKDP LLP and I really don't want to contact them. If I send my completion statement to the Land Registry can they remove the charges for all of these charges?

I don't want to go through more stress after 6 years of paying on time and waiting to be finally free, but obviously they want their extra pound of flesh. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

182Posts Today

2,020Users online

Martin's Twitter