Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 10th Sep 19, 10:13 PM
    • 191Posts
    • 808Thanks
    Figgi
    0 WOW
    Boots Christmas offers
    • 10th Sep 19, 10:13 PM
    0 WOW
    Boots Christmas offers 10th Sep 19 at 10:13 PM
    Just heard that the 3 for 2 will not be on for the whole of the Christmas period.

Apparently it will be on for some of the time with other offers at other times, eg 25% off.

Sounds like it could get confusing
Page 2
    • Emmaaar22
    • By Emmaaar22 10th Oct 19, 1:25 PM
    • 593 Posts
    • 3,911 Thanks
    Emmaaar22
    *NEW CHRISTMAS OFFERS OF THE WEEK ARE AVAILABLE FROM TOMORROW*

Little Mix Get the Luxe makeup set - price unsure
    https://www.boots.com/lmx-get-the-luxe-10268633

Essie 10 piece full size gift set (all full size colours) not found on website - price £40.

Also saw some bath and body stuff but staff hadnít put that out yet.
    Originally posted by RSG

Original price of the LMX Get The Luxe Make Up Set is £40, However it`s been reduced to £20 . Includes eyeshadows, lipsticks, lip liners, lip gloss, highlighter, eyeliner, pigments and brushes.

All star gifts offer expire on the 22nd.
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
    • Emmaaar22
    • By Emmaaar22 10th Oct 19, 1:27 PM
    • 593 Posts
    • 3,911 Thanks
    Emmaaar22
    New Star Gift offers include
    • Better than half price Magnitone BareFaced 2 Vibra-Sonic Facial Cleansing and Toning Brush Ė Pink was £90 now £43.50
    • Better than half price Magnitone BareFaced 2 3D Vibra-Sonic Cleansing and Toning Brush Ė Sensitive was £89.99 now £43.49**
    • Save £34 Hugo Boss The Scent Intense 100ml for him
    • Save £34 The Scent Intense for Her 50ml
    • Save £20 PR Pure XS for him eau de toilette 50m

Again all these offers end on the 22nd
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
    • sampan26
    • By sampan26 17th Oct 19, 12:01 PM
    • 631 Posts
    • 1,221 Thanks
    sampan26
    Any ideas for the next Star Gifts?
    Shame there isn't anything super wow for the points event over the next few days!
    • Toffeelady
    • By Toffeelady 18th Oct 19, 7:39 AM
    • 18 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Toffeelady
    Itís also a pain not knowing when these offers end. I bought both the ladies and the menís Boss perfumes this week thinking they might end this Friday
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 20th Oct 19, 6:38 PM
    • 191 Posts
    • 808 Thanks
    Figgi
    Itís also a pain not knowing when these offers end. I bought both the ladies and the menís Boss perfumes this week thinking they might end this Friday
    Originally posted by Toffeelady
    Someone above said 22nd
    • Toffeelady
    • By Toffeelady 21st Oct 19, 8:30 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Toffeelady
    Whoops! Youíre quite right! Missed that
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 21st Oct 19, 9:58 PM
    • 191 Posts
    • 808 Thanks
    Figgi
    First two Big Deals start on Wednesday for one week

FENTY GALAXY EYESHADOW PALLETTE (87-09-831) ONLY £19.50

Harry Potter Dark Arts Collectables Tin Gift (85-06-973) Only £20

Only available in 95 stores.

There are also 6 Big Bet offers and 6 Fragrance Big Bet Start Wednesday for two weeks
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 22nd Oct 19, 9:52 PM
    • 191 Posts
    • 808 Thanks
    Figgi
    3 for 2 ends today and is replaced with 25% off. I think 3 for 2 will be back but not sure of exact date yet
    • Toffeelady
    • By Toffeelady 23rd Oct 19, 12:24 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Toffeelady
    Any news on a points event, either in-store or online?
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 23rd Oct 19, 12:35 PM
    • 191 Posts
    • 808 Thanks
    Figgi
    First two Big Deals start on Wednesday for one week

FENTY GALAXY EYESHADOW PALLETTE (87-09-831) ONLY £19.50

Harry Potter Dark Arts Collectables Tin Gift (85-06-973) Only £20

Only available in 95 stores.

There are also 6 Big Bet offers and 6 Fragrance Big Bet Start Wednesday for two weeks
    Originally posted by Figgi
    Apparently they are available online too
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 23rd Oct 19, 12:37 PM
    • 191 Posts
    • 808 Thanks
    Figgi
    Any news on a points event, either in-store or online?
    Originally posted by Toffeelady
    31/10-3/11 it is supposed to be £10 of points for every £50 spent, but they keep changing them at last minute so it might not happen
    • Dee1901
    • By Dee1901 26th Oct 19, 1:50 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Dee1901
    The 25% is a damp squid in my opinion. Why would they replace the popular 3 for 2?

I guess the only way this 25% offer better is if you are only buying a single item. Last week I combined the 3 for 2 offers, with the spend over £60 (online) for £10 worth of points along with the £10 worth of points for the Boss Intense for men,and received over £20 worth of points for a £62 spend and an extra little bit with Topcashback. Boots have certainly lost my interest until the 3 for 2 returns.

Do they take all the green labels off all their products now?
    • tessie bear
    • By tessie bear 26th Oct 19, 3:01 PM
    • 4,381 Posts
    • 30,114 Thanks
    tessie bear
    please could i ask does anyone think the big joules bag will be a gift of the week ? i like the look of it but at 50 quid i think i will have to wait for an offer...many thanks to all who post i buy a fair few gifts from boots and its very useful x
    onwards and upwards
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 26th Oct 19, 6:12 PM
    • 191 Posts
    • 808 Thanks
    Figgi
    The 25% is a damp squid in my opinion. Why would they replace the popular 3 for 2?

I guess the only way this 25% offer better is if you are only buying a single item. Last week I combined the 3 for 2 offers, with the spend over £60 (online) for £10 worth of points along with the £10 worth of points for the Boss Intense for men,and received over £20 worth of points for a £62 spend and an extra little bit with Topcashback. Boots have certainly lost my interest until the 3 for 2 returns.

Do they take all the green labels off all their products now?
    Originally posted by Dee1901
    Why would they take the green labels off? That doesnít say 3 for 2. The new adverts say that it means something else, eg 25% off.

People moan every year about the 3 for 2 so this year they are trying to change things up a bit. I personally think the 3 for 2 will be back during this year but they will keep switching it around and see which works best, if sales drop then the 25% might not return
    • sampan26
    • By sampan26 28th Oct 19, 9:34 AM
    • 631 Posts
    • 1,221 Thanks
    sampan26
    Isn't 25% off, the same as 3 4 2? I got some things, and it worked out pretty similar!
    I am a Boots fa, and prefer money off, rather than 3 for 2, or points promo's, as I need to save this Xmas!

Fair play to Boots, to keep up with the changing shopping habits, as the high street is dead out there!

Got the No7 advent calendar which wasn't 25% off, but got my contact lense discount of 10% at least

Points event Friday to Sunday this week, so hopefully offers may change, if not my next shopping binge shall be Black Friday - 29th Nov!
    • catswiththumbs
    • By catswiththumbs 28th Oct 19, 5:10 PM
    • 341 Posts
    • 592 Thanks
    catswiththumbs
    Isn't 25% off, the same as 3 4 2? I got some things, and it worked out pretty similar!
    I am a Boots fa, and prefer money off, rather than 3 for 2, or points promo's, as I need to save this Xmas!

Fair play to Boots, to keep up with the changing shopping habits, as the high street is dead out there!

Got the No7 advent calendar which wasn't 25% off, but got my contact lense discount of 10% at least

Points event Friday to Sunday this week, so hopefully offers may change, if not my next shopping binge shall be Black Friday - 29th Nov!
    Originally posted by sampan26

342 works out at a third off (33%) if all 3 items were the same price. If you bought 3 items with varying prices such as £20, £15 and £15 the total would be £50 less £15 for the free item which is a discount of 30%. If you bought items costing £20, £15 and £10 the total would be £45 less £10 for the free item which is a discount of just over 22%. It depends what you buy as to whether you are better off with a 342 or a 25% discount. You just need to decide which items you want to buy and which discount works best for you then buy when that offer is on.
    • Figgi
    • By Figgi 28th Oct 19, 9:34 PM
    • 191 Posts
    • 808 Thanks
    Figgi
    New Big Deal starting on Wednesday when the Harry Potter and Febty ones end.

Champneys Ultimate Pampering reversible tote bag gift, going to half price £25 from Wednesday
    • Spendless
    • By Spendless 29th Oct 19, 10:07 AM
    • 20,581 Posts
    • 34,437 Thanks
    Spendless
    Why would they take the green labels off? That doesnít say 3 for 2. The new adverts say that it means something else, eg 25% off.
    Originally posted by Figgi
    I think many people tend not to read signs/information. I notice it because I take a great deal of notice of the written word (eg school newsletters, parking signs) and frequently notice others don't have the same attention to detail. Over the years people have got used to a green label meaning 3 for 2 and will be oblivious to it changing, until told by the SA at the till. Not sure what adverts you mean? If it's on tv then I have a DH who switches over every time the ad break comes on. It drives me nuts, I frequently miss the Christmas tv adverts because of him doing this.
    • kazwookie
    • By kazwookie 30th Oct 19, 8:27 AM
    • 11,062 Posts
    • 131,046 Thanks
    kazwookie
    Spendless, take the tv controls away from him!

I do this to my OH, and stick them under the cushion the cat sits on, he wouldn't dream of moving the cat!!
    Sun, Sea

• Figgi
    • By Figgi 4th Nov 19, 5:18 PM
    • 191 Posts
    • 808 Thanks
    Figgi
    From Thursday to Monday some areas of Christmas gifting is moving to 50% off, and some to 33% and some staying at 25%.

There are also a new set of 12 Big Bets and 6 Fragrance Big Bets as well as a couple of new Big Deals.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

215Posts Today

1,945Users online

Martin's Twitter