Splendid September's NSD's challange

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    NSD no 5 today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sunday was a lovely quiet home day while the rest of the family were out.

5/10 NSDs :j
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• TeaCosy
    TeaCosy Posts: 34 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm a bit late to the party but would like to go for 10 NSDs for the remainder of September. Unfortunately I need to buy milk today so will endeavour to start tomorrow!
  • beanielou
    Options
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    I'm a bit late to the party but would like to go for 10 NSDs for the remainder of September. Unfortunately I need to buy milk today so will endeavour to start tomorrow!
    Welcome.
    You can choose to exclude some spends.
    It’s entirely up to you.
    I exclude food & petrol if in budget.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• little_green
    Options
    So far 3/6
    Had to get the bus to work today due to weather but hoping other than that no other spends.
  • TeaCosy
    Options
    Thanks beanielou

I'm well within my food budget so far so I won't count it as a spend. Just need to avoid the chocolate/wine aisles! A challenge indeed!
  • TeaCosy
    TeaCosy Posts: 34 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Having only bought bread and milk (budgeted expenses), today I can declare my first official NSD
    1/10 so far
  • beanielou
    Options
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    Having only bought bread and milk (budgeted expenses), today I can declare my first official NSD
    1/10 so far

Great start :j

• Honeysucklelou2
    Options
    Yesterday (8th) was a NSD and today has been another, so the total is now 3/10.
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
  • little_green
    Options
    unplanned luxury spend today so not a NSD.
    3/7
    need to get back on track tomorrow. This is why i shouldnt "browse"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family