Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 23rd Aug 19, 8:37 PM
    • 815Posts
    • 1,135Thanks
    peewhyeff
    25% off in £stretcher (all things outdoors)
    • 23rd Aug 19, 8:37 PM
    25% off in £stretcher (all things outdoors) 23rd Aug 19 at 8:37 PM
    This is off ALL garden items except winter bulbs. It even includes garden furniture, barbecues, fence paint, lights etc. No end date....WIGIG.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 3 Sep:

Poundstretcher currently has 25% off selected garden and outdoor items. We've seen latex gardening gloves for 75p, 50 solar-powered lights for £2.24 and foldaway camping chairs for £5.99. Poundstretcher doesn't deliver, so you'll need to drop into your local store if there's something you want.

Big thanks to peewhyeff for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Oliver; 03-09-2019 at 5:17 PM.
Page 1
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 2nd Sep 19, 4:09 PM
    • 31,521 Posts
    • 65,647 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    • 2nd Sep 19, 4:09 PM
    • 2nd Sep 19, 4:09 PM
    This has been on for at least 3 weeks...any sign of the discount increasing to 50%?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,439Posts Today

6,006Users online

Martin's Twitter